Global Mass spectrometry Market By Technology (Single Mass Spectrometry (Ion trap, Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/ Ionization -Time of Flight, Quadrupole), Hybrid (Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography –, Triple quadrupole liquid chromatography, Quadrupole Time of Flight Liquid Chromatography, Ion Mobility, Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance)), Product Type (Equipment, Reagents and consumables, Services), Application (Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Environmental Testing, Food & Beverage Testing, Others), End User (Pharma/biopharmaceuticals, Industrial sectors, Academia and Government and Applied markets),Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Mass spectrometry Market
Global Mass spectrometry Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.91 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing technological advancement to adopt the new technology
Market Definition: Global Mass spectrometry Market
Mass spectrometry is an analytical technique which is used to identify the quantity and type of chemical in a given sample. The mass spectrometry analyzes the mass-to-charge ratio of ions in simple and complex mixtures.
- There is increase in government funding in life science research infants is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is increase in R&D investments by pharmaceutical companies infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is demand for technological advancement to adopt the new technology is driving the market.
- There is increase in concerns related to food safety infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- High amount of costing of these equipment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Mass spectrometry Market
- Single Mass Spectrometry
- Into Ion Trap
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/ Ionization -Time Of Flight
- Hybrid Mass Spectrometry.
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry
- Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry
- Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry
- Quadrupole Time of Flight Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectromrtry
- Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry
- Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry.
By Product Type
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Testing
- Food & Beverage Testing
- Industrial Sectors
- Applied Market
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, -Agilent Technologies Inc. launched a range of new products these products is designed to deliver improved analytical and business outcomes for laboratories. These new products will enable laboratories to spend less time getting the right answers.
- In April 2018, Biognosys developed next-generation label-free proteomics technology. Presented data, data was generated using the next-generation data-independent acquisition technology; a label free mass spectrometric method. at the MSACL 2019 conference (Mass Spectrometry Applications to the Clinical Lab)
Global mass spectrometry market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mass spectrometry market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the mass spectrometry market are Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Waters Corporation (US), Bruker Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.(US), Perkinelmer, Inc. (US), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Kore Technologies, Ltd. (UK), Dani Instruments S.P.A. (Italy), Leco Corporation (US), JEOL Ltd. ( Japan), Waters (US), Eurofins Scientific (US), Ion Science (UK), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), FLIR Systems, Inc (US), AMETEK. Inc. (US), Hitachi High-Technologies(Japan), Danaher (US) among others,
Research Methodology: Global Mass Spectrometry Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mass spectrometry market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)