Global Meat Processing Equipment Market By Type (Tenderizing Equipment, Cutting Equipment, Blending Equipment, Filling Equipment, Grinding Equipment, Smoking Equipment, Dicing Equipment, Massaging Equipment, Others), Meat type (Processed Pork, Processed Beef, Processed Mutton, Others), Product Type (Raw Fermented Sausages, Fresh Processed Meat, Others), Application (Raw Cooked Meat, Precooked Meat, Fresh Processed Meat, Cured Meat, Raw Fermented Sausages, Dried Meat, Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Meat Processing Equipment Market
Global meat processing equipment market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increased advantages including portability, coupled with growing life, improved taste, as well as less chances of meat-borne disease risks are some factors which help to boost the global meat processing market and it estimated to have higher in future as well.
Market Definition: Global Meat Processing Equipment Market
Meat is a popular perishable product. Meat is an edible part of animal having high content of proteins which can be manufactured and prepared from animal tissues. Meat processing equipment is used in converting the raw meat ingredients into ready-to-eat meat and other meat forms as per the demand of the consumer. This processing equipment helps in removing the toxin and enhancing the meat consistency hence preserving the meat. Meat processing affects the physical and chemical characteristics of the product due to physical forces, heat as well as the addition of salts, some essences, spices and other flavoring agents or processing aids. Poultry is the offering almost all types of processed meat, with an approximately 38 percent share of the global market.
- Changes in lifestyle and preferences of the consumers will act as driving force for market
- Growing demand for packaged foods & processed meat products will also boost this market growth
- Rising living standards along with food safety generating needs will augment this market growth
- Rising consumption of rabbit and guinea pig meat will boost the market growth
- High cost of equipment is one of the factor restricting the growth of this market
- Fragmented market environment and lack of trained workforce will also hamper the market growth
- Rising cost of raw materials and logistics for the processed equipment hinders the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Meat Processing Equipment Market
- Tenderizing Equipment
- Cutting Equipment
- Blending Equipment
- Filling Equipment
- Grinding Equipment
- Smoking Equipment
- Dicing Equipment
- Massaging Equipment
By Meat type
- Processed Pork
- Processed Beef
- Processed Mutton
By Product Type
- Raw Fermented Sausages
- Fresh Processed Meat
- Raw Cooked Meat
- Precooked Meat
- Fresh Processed Meat
- Cured Meat
- Raw Fermented Sausages
- Dried Meat
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2019, GEA introduced a new meat processing machines called MultiJector which offers improved performance along with high quality. This will provide high yield poultry products and meat without affecting the quality. On the contrary the company also launched a high performance slicer, the GEA DualSlicer with additional options. This launch will help to increase the product portfolio of the company by enhancing the food quality
- In May 2019 K+G Wetter had launched an automatic Grinder AW K 280 having capacity of 635 litres intended for cutting of frozen meat blocks and fresh meat. This can used to process the volume of product up to 22 tons of fresh meat per hour with less noise level. This will increase the profit margin of a company.
Global meat processing equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of meat processing equipment for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global meat processing equipment market are GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Key Technology, Heat and Control, Inc., Manitowoc, Bettcher Industries, Inc., The Middleby Corporation, Crown National, Jarvis Industries Canada Ltd., MAJA-Maschinenfabrik Hermann Schill GmbH, Mepaco, Marlen International, Ross Industries, Inc, UltraSource LLC, TVI Entwicklung & Produktion GmbH, Prime Equipment Group, Inc., RM Waite, MAYEKAWA MFG. CO.,LTD, BANSS GmbH among others
Research Methodology: Global Meat Processing Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and beverages industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global meat processing equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)