Global Media Processing Solutions Market By Solutions (Platform, Services), Components (Video Upload & Ingestion, Dynamic Ad Insertion, Video Transcoding & Processing, Video Hosting, Content Rendering), Content Type (Real-Time/Live, On-Demand), Enterprise Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), End-Users (TV Broadcasters, Network Operators, Content Providers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Media Processing Solutions Market
Global media processing solutions market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 28.26 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the initiatives taken by government authorities and private organisations to provide better quality of internet resulting in a larger reach of content along with better quality of infrastructure availability.
Market Definition: Global Media Processing Solutions Market
Media processing solutions are services used to publish the media (video) content accessible to the viewers in different platforms and from different sources. These solutions involve editing, rendering, publishing the copyright logos in the videos, providing specific access rights to the users and making sure that the videos being provided to the viewers are fault less and do not lag even if the viewing devices are changed.
- Advancements in technology and significant growth of streaming services and platforms is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Access to better quality of internet services and increasing preference of live-content streams is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Complications in processing media from different sources is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Media Processing Solutions Market
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Video Upload & Ingestion
- Dynamic Ad Insertion (Real-Time/Live Only)
- Video Transcoding & Processing
- Video Hosting
- Content Rendering
- Digital Video Effects
- Graphics Insertion
By Content Type
By Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- TV Broadcasters
- Network Operators
- Content Providers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Permira announced that they had agreed to purchase back the assets of Cisco’s Service Provider Video Software Solutions (SPVSS) operations. Once the acquisition is complete, Permira will launch the renewed brand it once sold to Cisco for USD 5 billion and keep the focus of the brand on providing video solutions to the Pay-TV industry. The renamed brand will constitute of Cisco’s “Infinite Video Platform”, cloud digital video recording, video processing, video security, video middleware and service groups.
- In June 2017, Synaptics Incorporated announced that they had agreed to acquire Conexant Systems, LLC along with an agreement in place for acquiring “Multimedia Solutions” business division from Marvell Technology Group. With the both companies being acquired focused on providing technologies for audio and video processing in smart homes. This acquisition will help in the establishment of better positioning in providing IoT services specifically consumer IoT.
Competitive Analysis: Global Media Processing Solutions Market
Global media processing solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of media processing solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Media Processing Solutions Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global media processing solutions market are Kaltura; Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson; Pixel Power Ltd.; Vantrix Corporation; Synaptics Incorporated; Blazeclan Technologies; Akamai Technologies; Synamedia; Amagi; Apriorit; ATEME; Dalet; BASE Media Cloud Limited; Imagine Communications Corp.; SeaChange International; Equilibrium; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Harmonic, Inc.; iStreamPlanet Co.; Telestream, LLC and Intel Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Media Processing Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved