Global Medical Device Adhesive Market By Resin Type (Light Curing, Cyanoacrylates, Acrylic, Epoxy, Silicone, Polyurethane); Application (Needles & Syringes, Catheters, Tube Sets, Masks, Polycarbonate Devices, Pacemaker); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Medical Device Adhesive Market
Global medical device adhesive market is projected to grow at a substantial growth of CAGR 7.01% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 with estimated value of USD 6.3 billion. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017 the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. The rise in market value can be attributed to growing demand of implantable and wearable device market, growing medical device manufacturers and high prevalence of chronic diseases.
Market Definition: Global Medical Device Adhesive Market
Medical devices adhesive are complex and sophisticated. They can be used outside the body, in the form of instrumentation or surgical tools, and can be used inside the body, for diagnostic monitoring or therapeutic purposes; these devices typically consist of components and materials that must be joined in some way. They are widely used in needles & syringes, catheters, tube sets, masks, polycarbonate devices, pacemaker.
- Increase in global population with rise in income level
- High growth in the implantable and wearable device market
- Expansion activities of medical device manufacturers
- High prevalence of chronic diseases
- Alternative drug methods
- Re-Use of pen needles
- Higher technology cost
Segmentation: Global Medical Device Adhesive Market
By Resin Type
- Light curing
- Light curing acrylics
- Light curing cyanoacrylates
- Light curing silicones.
- Needles & syringes
- Tube sets
- Polycarbonate devices
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Henkel to feature wide range of adhesive innovations for healthcare applications such as flexible LED cure adhesives for medical devices, adhesives for functional medical plasters and advanced patches, holistic material solutions for next-gen smart health devices
- In September 2018, Henkel launched variety of adhesive solutions for healthcare applications such as Flexible LED cure adhesives for medical devices, Adhesives for functional medical plasters and advanced patches, Holistic material solutions for next-gen smart health devices, these products will enhanced productivity of the company as well as smart functionality in healthcare
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Device Adhesive Market
Global medical device adhesive market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical device adhesive market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Medical Device Adhesive Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical device adhesive market are Henkel AG & company, Dymax Corporation, Honle Group, H.B. Fuller, Masterbond Inc., Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd., Epoxy Technology Inc., Novachem Corporation Ltd, Incure Inc., , Epoxy Technology, Novachem, Johnson & Johnson, General Electric Co., Medtronic., Baxter., Panacol-Elosol GmbH are few among others
Research Methodology: Global Medical Device Adhesive Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical device adhesive market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved