Global Medical Equipment Cooling Market By Type (Liquid-Based; Air-Based); Compressor (Scroll; Screw; Centrifugal; Reciprocating); Configuration (Packaged; Modular; Split); Application (Medical Devices; Analytical & Laboratory Equipment); End-User (OEMs; Hospitals, Laboratories & Outpatient Clinics; Independent Diagnostic & Laboratories; Treatment Centers; Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Medical Equipment Cooling Market
Global medical equipment cooling market is expected to rise from to an estimated value of USD 249.02 million by 2026 registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to economic advantage of cooling systems, growing ageing population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
Market Definition: Global Medical Equipment Cooling Market
Medical equipment requires internal cooling to ensure their smooth and efficient functioning. Proper cooling of equipments is required to ensure precise readings and results. Various equipments including X-Rays, MRI’s require combination of cooling, refrigeration and humidification to ensure its accurate and reliable readings with liquid-based or air-based methods. In order to ensure high quality equipments and their longevity, a high quality cooling and fan technology is required.
- Increasing ageing population would foster the growth of this market, as old people are more prone to diseases such as diabetes, CAD etc
- Rising number of diagnostic centers and hospitals globally would foster the growth of this market
- Financial advantage received by medical equipment cooling would drive the growth of this market
- Rising demand of medical imaging system and minimally invasive treatments boosts the growth
- Risk of corrosion of cooling system hinders the growth of this market
- Presence of strict regulations and compliances regarding the approval of these equipments is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Medical Equipment Cooling Market
- Liquid-Based Cooling
- Air-Based Cooling
- Medical Devices
- Medical Imaging Systems
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanners
- Medical Lasers
- Linear Accelerators (LINAC)
- Medical Imaging Systems
- Analytical & Laboratory Equipment
By End User
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Hospitals, Laboratories, & Outpatient Clinics
- Independent Diagnostic & Laboratories
- Treatment Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May, 2019 Atlas Copco announced that they had agreed to acquire Eurochiller S.r.l. With this acquisition, Atlas Copco would be expanding their product portfolio to include cooling equipments. Thus, with Atlas Corpo’s efficiency and quality in production it would bring about new and innovative cooling equipments, enhancing the growth of the cooling equipment market.
- In November 2017, Laird Thermal Systems extended its product line of thermoelectric assembly (TEA) products with the introduction of a new, innovative and technologically advanced range of products for critical medical equipments. It has enhanced its product features and the cooling capacities to cater to medical equipment needs.
- In May 2016, KKT chillers expanded its service capabilities by opening a new service center in Shanghai, China. This expansion was done in order to cater to the rising demand for chiller and equipment coolers by the various end-use industries.
Global medical equipment cooling market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical equipment cooling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Medical Equipment Cooling Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global medical equipment cooling market are GLEN DIMPLEX GROUP., Legacy Chiller Systems, Inc., American Chillers, General Air Products, Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc., Aspen Systems Inc., Filtrine Manufacturing Company, Laird Thermal Systems, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Drake Refrigeration Inc., Pelonis Technologies, inc., Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau AG, TITAN Technology Limited, METRUM CRYOFLEX Sp. z o.o., Sp. k., Lytron, Motivair Corporation, Whaley Products, Inc., Johnson Thermal Systems, Haskris, IDEX and Kkt Chillers amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Medical Equipment Cooling Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical equipment cooling market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)