Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market By Device Type (X-ray/Fluoroscopy Phantoms, Ultrasound Phantoms, CT Phantoms, MRI Phantoms, Nuclear Imaging Phantoms, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Academic & Research Institutes, Diagnostic & Reference Laboratories, Medical Device Companies), Material (Stimulating Devices, False Organ), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market
Global medical imaging phantoms market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.03% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cases of brain injury and rising adoption of advanced technologies are the factor for the growth.
Market Definition: Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market
Imaging phantom is a device which is used in the medical field for monitoring and analyzing the performance and function of the other imaging devices. The main function imaging phantom is to check that the imaging devices should react in the same way to how human organs and tissue will react in the specific condition. Ultrasound phantom, CT phantom, nuclear imaging phantom and fluoroscopy phantom are some of the common device type of the medical imaging device. These help the medical imaging device to provide more qualitative and productive results.
- · Increasing cases of chronic disease will drive the market growth
- · Growing favorable insurance policies will also propel growth
- · Increasing investment in R&D activities is also contributing as a factor for the growth
- · Rising disposable income are the factor accelerating the market growth
- · High cost of the medical imaging phantom will restrain market
- · Increasing maintenance complications of medical image phantom will also restrict the market
Segmentation: Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market
· By Device Type
o X-ray/Fluoroscopy Phantoms
o Ultrasound Phantoms
o CT Phantoms
o MRI Phantoms
o Nuclear Imaging Phantoms
· By End-Users
o Academic & Research Institutes
o Diagnostic & Reference Laboratories
o Medical Device Companies
· By Material
o Stimulating Devices
o False Organ
· By Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In April 2019, VATA announced the launch of Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom (0705), which is designed to provide high quality imaging. For the successful ultrasound guided vascular accessing, this new product provides different training chances. The main aim of the launch is to improve the patient experience and it also consists of curved contour which acts like the contour of the patients. The soft tissue movement can be easily analyzed due to high image quality
- · In April 2019, CIRS announced the launch of their new MR safe mrgrt motion management QA phantom so that they can provide real time motion management. It is safe to use because it is made of non-ferro-magnetic materials and piezoelectric motors. This new product will join the current CIRS phantom portfolio which consists of dynamic cardiac phantom, dynamic platform, dynamic thorax phantom and viewray dynamic phantom
Global market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical imaging phantoms market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical imaging phantoms market are Biodex, Inc., Carville Limited., Computerized Imaging Reference Systems, Inc., Dielectric Manufacturing., Gold Standard Phantoms., Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd., Modus Medical Devices Inc., Leeds Test Objects., PhantomX., Pure Imaging Phantoms, PTW Freiburg GmbH, The Phantom Laboratory, simutec.com, Frank Shield, Fluke, Newmatic Medical, Image Owl, Imaging Solutions Pty Ltd, Cone Instruments and others.
Research Methodology: Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- · Current and future of global medical imaging phantoms market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- · The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- · Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- · The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- · All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- · All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)