Global Medical Vacuum System Market By Product Type (Standalone; Centralized; Portable & Compact; Accessories; Others); Pump Type (Dual-Pump; Tri-Pump; Four-Pump); Technology (Oil-Sealed Rotary Vane Technology; Dry Rotary Vane Technology; Dry Claw Vacuum Pump Technology; Oil-Sealed Liquid Ring Technology; Water-Sealed Liquid Ring Technology); Application (Therapeutic Applications; Pharma-Biotech Manufacturing; Diagnostic Applications; Research Applications); End-User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers & Ambulatory Care Centers; Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Manufacturers; Diagnostic Laboratories; Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes); Geography (North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific; South America; Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Medical Vacuum System Market
Global medical vacuum system market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1.81 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of various chronic and other infectious diseases.
Market Definition: Global Medical Vacuum System Market
Medical vacuum systems are products which offer high amounts of suction to the applicable environment which can then be used for removal of unwanted fluids and gases. These systems promote better environmental conditions and help reduce the incidences of patients, healthcare providers and other individuals coming into contact with harmful substances.
- Increasing volume and usage of diagnostic imaging processes is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market
- Presence of strict regulatory presence and mandates for the utilization of these systems is expected to boost the market growth
- Innovations and advancements in technology for these systems is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of surgical procedures being carried out with utilization of these systems is another factor boosting the growth of the market
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the acquisition of these products is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding various complications and requirement of significant amount of resources for its operation and maintenance is expected to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Medical Vacuum System Market
By Product Type
- Portable & Compact
By Pump Type
- Oil-Sealed Rotary Vane Technology
- Dry Rotary Vane Technology
- Dry Claw Vacuum Pump Technology
- Oil-Sealed Liquid Ring Technology
- Water-Sealed Liquid Ring Technology
- Therapeutic Applications
- Wound Care
- Pharma-Biotech Manufacturing
- Diagnostic Applications
- Research Applications
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers & Ambulatory Care Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Manufacturers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, EBARA CORPORATION announced the availability of new models of air-cooled dry vacuum pump branded as “Model EV-PA”. The product line finds its usage in analytical instruments, medical equipment along with food & coating industrial environment, creating a cleaner vacuumed environment for users
- In November 2018, Busch Group announced that they had finalized a strategic cooperation agreement with Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AB with the deal finalized for purchase, sale, IT support and research & development for the company’s expertise portfolios. This agreement will result in expansion of technologies and product portfolios already available to the customers of their organizations
Global medical vacuum system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical vacuum system market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical vacuum system market are Air Techniques; Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.; Atlas Copco AB; Busch Group; ConvaTec Inc.; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Gardner Denver, Inc.; INTEGRA Biosciences AG; Laerdal Medical; Medela AG; Medicop; Olympus Corporation; Precision Medical, Inc.; ZOLL Medical Corporation; Amico Group of Companies; GENSTAR TECHNOLOGIES; EBARA CORPORATION; DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Inc.; Bgs General Srl among others.
Research Methodology: Global Medical Vacuum System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical vacuum system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)