Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market By Drug Type (Small Molecules, Biologics), Therapeutic Area (Cancer, Infections, Neurological, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, Cardiovascular), Process (Target Selection, Target Validation, Hit-To-Lead Identification, Lead Optimization, Candidate Validation), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market
Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing usage of new drugs among consumer is the major factor driving the market.
Market Definition: Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market
Medical chemistry is related to the research and discovery of the new drugs. Scientific along with other scientific, design and identify new drugs as well as they also uses new methods to find these drugs. These days large investment on R&D is done for the discovery of new drugs. Today, many chemist also with biologist, pharmacologists, microbiologists etc. so that they can help them to create new medicines.
- Rising geriatric population worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing investment on Research and Development is the driving the growth of this market.
- High expenses of drug discovery is restraining the market
- Strict government rules related to animal usage for drug testing is restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market
- By Drug Type
- Small Molecules
- By Therapeutic Area
- By Process
- Target Selection
- Target Validation
- Hit-To-Lead Identification
- Lead Optimization
- Candidate Validation
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, C4X Discovery announced that they partnered with LifeArc so that they work together on development of small molecule drug against oncology and inflammation target. The main aim is to find new technologies which can benefit the patients.
- In December 2015, AMRI announced the launch of their new drug discovery centre Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus in Buffalo, New York. The main aim is to provide customer a single site for biology, high- throughput screening in vitro pharmacology and medicinal chemistry. It is an advanced service for global drug discovery in buffalo.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market
Global medicinal chemistry for drug discovery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medicinal chemistry for drug discovery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in medicinal chemistry for drug discovery market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Albany Molecular Research Inc, Charles River, Evotec A.G., Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, Jubilant Biosys. A Jubilant Life Sciences Company, Covance Inc., GenScript, Aurigene Discovery Technologies, WuXi AppTec, Syngene, Viva Biotech (Shanghai) Ltd, SRI International. Domainex.
Research Methodology: Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved