Global Metal Foam Market By Type (Closed Cell Metal Foams, Open Cell Metal Foams, Stochastic Metal Foam), Production Methodology (Blowing Agents, Gas Injection, Solid-Gas Eutectic, Powder Compact, Ingots containing Blowing Agent), Application (Structural Application, Functional Application), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Metal Foam Market
Global Metal Foam Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 85.85 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 119.78 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing usage of metal foam in different industries is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Metal Foam Market
Metal foam is a cellular structure which is made up of metal that contains gas filled pores which are sealed or interconnected. The closed- cell foam is called metal foam while the open- cell foam is called porous metal. Aluminium, titanium and tantalum are usually used to make metal foam. Metal foam usually has high porosity, low thermal conductivity and high strength.
- Growing demand for high quality foams
- Increasing demand of the metal foam from various end- user industries is driving the market
- Difficulties in welding, bonding and soldering of metal foam
- Lack of awareness about foaming process.
Segmentation: Global Metal Foam Market
- By Type
- Closed Cell Metal Foams
- Open Cell Metal Foams
- Stochastic Metal Foam
- By Production Methodology
- Blowing Agents
- Gas Injection
- Solid-Gas Eutectic
- Powder Compact
- Ingots containing Blowing Agent
- By Application
- Structural Application
- Automotive Industry
- Ship Building
- Functional Application
- Sound Absorption
- Medical Laser Application
- Heat Exchanger
- Electro-Chemical Application
- Architectural Application
- Structural Application
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Arnmacell announced the launch of their ArmaFORM PET MultiCore which is made of post-consumer PET and have different layers bonded by means a thermo-welding process which makes it recyclable in nature. The materials have improved compression strength and point load static.
- In June 2017, James M. Tour Group has developed an automated metal powder 3D printing method to make free-standing 3D graphene foams which help in the manufacturing of the product in the bulk. This which help in applying graphene’s properties in range of objects.
Competitive Analysis: Global Metal Foam Market
Global metal foam market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metal foam market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Metal Foam Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in metal foam market are ERG Aerospace Corp., Admatis Ltd., Shanxi Putai Aluminum Foam Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Hunan Ted New Material Company Ltd., Alantum Corporation, Pithore Aluminium, Cymat Technologies Ltd., American Elements, Shanghai Zhonghui Foam Aluminum Co. Ltd, Nanoshel LLC, Metecno Spa, Hütte Klein-reichenbach GmbH, BASF SE, Evonik Industries, Rogers Corporation, SABIC, Armacell.
Research Methodology: Global Metal Foam Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved