Global Titanium Market By Product Type (Titanium Concentrate, Titanium tetrachloride, Titanium Sponge, Ferrotitanium, Titanium Pigment, Other), Application (Aerospace & Marine, Industrial, Medical, Energy, Pigments, Additives & Coatings, Papers & Plastics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Titanium Market
Global titanium market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing application of titanium and rising demand from petrochemical industry are major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Titanium Market
Titanium is a kind of a metal which are usually derived from ilmenite & rutile and are lightweight and stronger as compared to the steel. These metals have good durability and are corrosion resistant. They usually changes color when the temperature of the metal is increased. Titanium sponge, titanium tetrachloride, titanium concentrate, and other are some of the common types of the titanium. They are used in the bracelets and watches. These metals are widely used in applications such as medical, energy, paper & plastics, coatings, aerospace and others.
- Rising usage of titanium in medical equipment due to their nontoxic nature will drive the market growth
- Increasing demand of titanium from aerospace and marine will also propel the market growth
- Growing application of titanium due to their strength and durability; this factor is also accelerating the growth of this market
- Growth in the defense industry will also enhance the market growth
- High production cost of the titanium will restrain the market growth
- High reactivity at high temperature will also hamper the growth of this market
- Problem associated with the extraction process of the titanium ores will also restrict its growth in the market
Segmentation: Global Titanium Market
By Product Type
- Titanium Concentrate
- Titanium tetrachloride
- Titanium Sponge
- Titanium Pigment
- Aerospace & Marine
- Additives & Coatings
- Papers & Plastics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Thalheimer Brothers announced the acquisition of Mega Metals so that they can expand them in the titanium market. This acquisition will help the company to strengthen their service in the aerospace industry and they will be able to provide better services to their customers
- In July 2015, Alcoa announced the acquisition of RTI International Metals, Inc so that they can enhance their titanium capability. They will be using RTI technologies and materials so that they can provide advanced titanium to the aerospace industry. This acquisition will strengthen their position in the market and help them to meet the requirement of their customers
Global titanium market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of titanium market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global titanium market are Huntsman International LLC., INEOS, Iluka Resources Limited, Sumitomo Corporation, VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation, TOHO TITANIUM CO., LTD., ATI., Precision Castparts Corp, TITANIUM INDUSTRIES INC., Norsk Titanium US Inc., VVTi Pigments., CRISTAL, Kenmare Resources plc., Global Titanium Inc., M/s Bansal Brothers, Titanium Technologies, Tronox Holdings plc, Mukesh Steel, KOBE STEEL, LTD., Kilburn Chemicals, Hangzhou King Titanium co., ltd and others.
Research Methodology: Global Titanium Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved