The Global Metallocene Polyethylene Market is expected to reach USD 7.9 billion by 2025, from USD 4.67 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Metallocene Polyethylene Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the metallocene polyethylene market in the next 8 years. Metallocene polyethylene is made by utilizing the catalyst metallocene. Metallocene polyethylenes are designed to improve mechanical strength and heat sealing. Moreover, metallocene polyethylene is suitable for wide range of film applications in consumer, industrial, food and hygiene packaging. On the basis of type it’s segmented into medium-density polyethylene and high-density polyethylene. In 2004 according to the article published by Gardner Business Media , the medium-density polyethylene is one of the largest market in the world. In Bayport, Texas it produced 460-million-lb/yr. There are various applications of metallocene polyethylene such including films, sheets, injection molding, extrusion coating. Out of these metallocene polyethylenes, films segment is one of the most significant applications in metallocene polyethylene market. Films application is leading owing to rising demand for metallocene polyethylene films in the packaging sector. In 2013, according to the article published by UBM Canon, metallocene polyethylene film provides flexible packaging converters to achieve films which are stronger than existing solutions available in the market and are 25% thinner. This material can also be used as an alternative to multilayer structures as they are light weight and can be used in food and beverages industry. These technical characteristics of these polyethylene films are allowing converters to create a very strong film by using less material. Due to the technical characteristics of these metallocene polyethylene film which help to growth of the market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for metallocene polyethylene from the packaging industry
- Growth of the metallocene polyethylene market in films segment
- Cross-licensing of patent rights between companies
- lack of awareness and availability of cheaper low-quality mpe
- Higher capacity to demand ratio
Market Segmentation: Global Metallocene Polyethylene Market
- The global metallocene polyethylene market is segmented based on application, type and geographical segments.
- Based on application, the global metallocene polyethylene market is segmented into films, sheets, injection molding, extrusion coating and others.
- On the basis of type the global metallocene polyethylene market is segmented into mLLDPE, mHDPE and others.
- Based on geography, the global metallocene polyethylene market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Metallocene Polyethylene Market
The global metallocene polyethylene market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metallocene polyethylene market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Metallocene Polyethylene Market
Some of the major players operating in the global metallocene polyethylene market are The Dow Chemical Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V, and Borealis AG, Tricon Energy Inc. Tricon Energy, Braskem, ChemChina, Prime Polymer Co.Ltd., Repsol, D.R. POLYMERS PVT. LTD., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Metallocene Polyethylene Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.