Global Micro services in Healthcare Market, By Component (Platforms, Services (Consulting Services, Integration Services, Training, Support, and Maintenance Services)), Deployment model (Cloud-Based Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), On-Premise Models), End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Life Science Organizations, Clinical Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Micro services in Healthcare Market
The Global Micro services in Healthcare Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 132.01 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 643.66 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 21.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the efficient and high speed project delivery.
Market Definition: Global Micro services in Healthcare Market
Micro services are the form of service-oriented architecture style. Applications are made by collecting different smaller services and putting them all together into one application. These services can be deployed and redeployed independently without affecting the whole application.
Some of the benefits of using micro services are: Portability and Interoperability, accelerated time to market, replacement of the component.
- Micro services possess the ability to increase the efficiency and project delivery speed which is the major driving factor.
- Ease of use and storage facility are also the advantages in the growth of this market.
- Difficulty to shift from traditional monolithic architecture to micro service architecture.
- Concerns regarding security and regulatory compliance.
Segmentation: Global Micro services in Healthcare Market
- By Component
- Consulting Services
- Integration Services
- Training, Support
- Maintenance Services
- By Deployment Model
- Cloud-Based Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- On-Premise Models
- Cloud-Based Model
- By End-User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Life Science Organizations
- Clinical Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Amazon Web Services, Inc. introduced AWS app mesh.
- AWS app mesh is a micro service mesh that allows an easy monitor and communication control across several other micro services applications.
- In December 2018, Infosys announced its joint venture with Hitachi, Ltd., Panasonic Corporation and Pasona Inc. This enhanced the company’s presence in Japan. It also accelerated its business process transformation.
Competitive Analysis: Global Micro services in Healthcare Market
Global microservices in healthcare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microservices in healthcare market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Micro services in Healthcare Market
Some of the prominent players in the market includes Amazon Web Services, Inc., CA Technologies, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, Inc. , Pivotal Software, Inc., Infosys Limited, IBM , NGINX Inc., Oracle, Syntel, Inc., Cognizant, Datawire, MuleSoft, LLC, Software AG, Nginx Inc.,.,
Research Methodology: Global Micro services in Healthcare Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global microservices in healthcare Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)