Global Microbial Air Samplers Market By Product Type (Portable Microbial Air Sampler, Desktop Microbial Air Sampler), Industry (Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Scientific Laboratory), Channel (Direct Sales, Distributor), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Microbial Air Samplers Market
Global microbial air samplers market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing awareness for healthy life and increasing R&D activities are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Microbial Air Samplers Market
Microbial air sampler is a device which is specially designed to measure the quantity of the air at a specific duration so that one can evaluate the microbiological status of the air in a controlled environment. Portable microbial air sampler and desktop microbial air sampler are two common types of the microbial air sampler. They are widely used in industries such as scientific laboratory, food and beverages, pharmaceutical and others.
- Increasing healthy awareness of life will drive the market growth
- Economic investment has large impact on research and National policies; which is also factor for this market growth
- Microbial air sampler are convenient and are easy to use which is also acting as a factor for the growing demand of this market
- Their ability to provide quantitative result will also accelerate the market growth
- Requirement of subsequent handling of samples which should be done quickly to avoid changes in the sample content which will restrict the demand of the market
- Strict regulatory framework will also restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Microbial Air Samplers Market
By Product Type
- Portable Microbial Air Sampler
- Desktop Microbial Air Sampler
- Food and Beverage
- Scientific Laboratory
- Direct Sales
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Particle Measuring System announced the launch of their new solution to microbial air sampling MiniCapt Mobile. It consist of data management capabilities which has the ability to decrease the error in air sampling data and will also simplify the task of microbial air sampling. For a fully validated system, it is combined with BioCapt single use microbial impactor
- In June 2015, EMD Millipore announced the launch of their three new microbial air sampler MAS-100 Iso MH, MAS-100 Iso NT systems and MAS-100 VF in their MAS 100 product range. The MAS 100 Iso NT systems and MAS 100 Iso MH are specially designed so that it can be used in isolators and can be used in sampling of critical control points and MASS- 100 VF is compact and is very easy to handle due to which it can be used for controlled environment
Global microbial air samplers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microbial air samplers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global microbial air samplers market are MBV AG, Mikrobiologie und Bioanalytik; VWR International, LLC., bioMérieux SA, SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG, BERTIN INSTRUMENTS., Particle Measuring Systems, Aimil Ltd, EMTEK, LLC - Microbial Air Sampling Solutions, Advanced Instruments, IUL, SA; Climet Instruments Company, AB Scientific Ltd., Rieger Industrie- vertretungen GmbH, Aquaria Srl, Merck KGaA, Cherwell Laboratories., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., The Staplex Company, Inc., Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC, PCE Deutschland GmbH, Guangdong Huankai Microbial Sci. & Tech. Co.,Ltd, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Microbial Air Samplers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microbial air samplers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)