Global Microbial Rennet Market By Form (Liquid, Powder, Others), Source (Microbial, Animal), Application (Cheese, Yogurt, Dessert, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Microbial Rennet Market
Global microbial rennet market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. High demand of cheese is the major growth factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Microbial Rennet Market
Rennet is a coagulant which thickens the milk and converts it into cheese. It contains the chymosin enzyme rennin. There are a variety of coagulants, including animal rennet, FPC rennet, rennet vegetables, lemon juice, vinegar and microbial rennet. Microbial rennet work as a coagulating agent which is made from living organism includes bacteria, fungus and yeast. These living organisms grow under controlled condition for significant amount of growth. The texture and flavor are virtually identical with both animal and microbial.
- Increasing fast food chains and food & beverage MNCs, will drive the growth of the market
- Rise in vegan population is boosting the market growth
- Growing environmental awareness is propelling the market in the forecast period
- Improved methods of production of inexpensive rennet is also fueling the market for a long run
- Increase in vegan population may hamper the growth of the animal rennet market
- Side effects if microbial rennet is limiting the market growth in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Microbial Rennet Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In October 2018, Chr. Hansen acquired Hundsbichler which is a supplier of dairy ingredients. The acquisition is done for the customers for traditional segment of animal derived coagulants in the cheese industry. The companies expected to offer chances for synergies within sales includes supply chain improvements, cross-selling, and innovation.
Global microbial rennet market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares microbial rennet market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global microbial rennet market are DSM, Merck KGaA, Vital Source Yeast Co., Ltd., The Cheesemaker, Modernist Pantry, LLC, PuNature Food Ingredients, Meito Sangyo.Co., WalcoRen, IIEC.co, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DuPont de Nemours, Inc, SUDERSHAN BIOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED, Renco, Mayasan, The CheeseMaker, Calza Clemente S. R. L among others.
Research Methodology: Global Microbial Rennet Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food Manufacturers, Food specialists, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microbial rennet market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)