Global Microbubble Contrast Media Market By Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular Diseases, Renal and Associated Diseases, Others), Application (Molecular Imaging, Gene Therapy, Drug Delivery, Stem Cells Delivery), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Microbubble Contrast Media Market
Global microbubble contrast media market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 25.45% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for image guided procedures and rising approval for contrast agents is the factor driving the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Microbubble Contrast Media Market
Contrast media or contrast agent is substance which is usually transparent to X-ray and is used in medical imaging to accelerate the contrast of fluids or structure. In cardiology and radiology, microbubbles are used as blood- pool agent for contrast ultrasound imaging. They are widely used in applications such as gene therapy, stem cell delivery, drug delivery, molecular imaging and others. Microbubbles can also be functioned with ligand molecules that are restrict to molecular markers of disease. The main function of the microbubble-based ultrasound contrast agents is to monitor the biomarker condition of vascular endothelium, imaging inflammation, visualizing tumor vasculature and others.
- Rising demand for image guided and diagnostic procedures is the factor driving the market growth
- Growing geriatric population is the another factor driving the market growth
- Increasing prevalence of chronic disease will also propel the growth of this market
- Growing R&D investment in the contrast agents is another factor contributing for this market growth
- Increasing complexity associated with the conducting contrast enhanced ultrasound retard will restrain the market
- Rising awareness about the side effects and allergic reaction of contrast agents will also restrict growth
Segmentation: Global Microbubble Contrast Media Market
By Therapeutic Area
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Renal and Associated Diseases
- Molecular Imaging
- Gene Therapy
- Drug Delivery
- Stem Cells Delivery
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Siemens Healthineers announced the launch of Acuson Sequoia which is a new ultrasound imaging system. This new system also enhances the precision medicine by providing high-resolution imaging. The main aim of the launch is to provide customer with solution so that they can get real- time imaging for different patient types by elimination the need for repeat scans and unclear diagnosis
- In October 2014, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that they have approved new ultrasound imaging system Lumason which is specially designed patients who face difficulty to get ultrasound image of the heart through ultrasound waves. This new imaging system is made of gas-filled microbubbles which have the ability to reflect the sound waves so that the image can be enhanced. This is very beneficial options for doctor as it will provide them alternative to perform contrast enhanced ultrasound
Global microbubble contrast media market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microbubble contrast media market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global microbubble contrast media market are Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Bracco Imaging S.p.A.., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, nanoPET Pharma GmbH, Trust Bio-sonics, FUJIFILM VisualSonics Inc., Trivitron Healthcare, Siemens and others.
Research Methodology: Global Microbubble Contrast Media Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microbubble contrast media market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)