Global Microcatheters Market By Type (Delivery; Diagnosis; Aspiration; Steerable); Design (Single-Lumen; Dual-Lumen); Application (Cardiovascular; Neurovascular; Peripheral Vascular; Oncology; Urology; Otolaryngological; Others); End-User (Hospitals Surgical Centers & Specialty Clinics; Ambulatory Care Centers); Geography (North America; South America; Europe; Asia-Pacific; Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Microcatheters Market
Global microcatheters market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1039.54 million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising patient population and a rise in the adoption of minimally invasive procedures.
Market Definition: Global Microcatheters Market
Microcatheters are thin-walled, small-diameter delivery/access devices which are used in minimally invasive surgical procedures. Microcatheters are useful for the navigation, access of veins and delivery of therapeutics inside the body to its target location. They are extensively used in the neurovascular and cardiovascular fields for diagnostic and interventional surgical procedures.
- Rising incidence of cardiovascular and chronic diseases, which in turn increases the target patient population henceforth boosting the growth of this market
- Rise in the number of studies and researches based on micro-catheter applications
- Improvements in the reimbursement policies in hospitals would also boost the growth of this market
- Technological progression in catheter technology
- Promotion of the various initiatives taken by the governments to provide better healthcare facilities is expected to boost the growth of the market
- High cost of micro-catheter products will hinder the growth of the market
- Unfavorable taxation policies and increasing presence of strict regulations would hinder the growth of this market
- Increased levels of recalls associated with the product category is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Microcatheters Market
- Peripheral Vascular
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers & Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD. announced that their subsidiary Asahi Intecc USA signed an affirmative agreement with Medtronic, to exclusively distribute Asahi Intecc’s neurovascular guidewire and microcatheter. With this agreement, Asahi would be able to take the advantage of Medtronic’s distribution channel, and expand its present client base.
- In January, 2018, Guerbet announced that they had acquired Accurate Medical. Accurate medical has developed microcatheters for tumors and vascular aneurysms. With this acquisition, Guerbet would enhance its market position in interventional radiology and expand its current product portfolio. With the technology and expertise of Accurate Medical, innovations and developments would be made in microcatheters.
Competitive Analysis: Global Microcatheters Market
Global microcatheters market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microcatheters market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Microcatheters Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the microcatheters market are Cardinal Health., Medtronic, BD, Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Medical Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD., Biomerics, Merit Medical Systems, DePuy Synthes, AngioDynamics, Cook, BTG International Ltd., Penumbra, Inc., Tokai Medical Products Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Baylis Medical Company, Inc., amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Microcatheters Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microcatheters market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)