Global Microscopy-based RNA Imaging Techniques Market By Technology (smFISH, Padlock Probes/Rolling Circle Amplification, Branched DNA Probes), End-Use (Translation Research, Academic Customers, Diagnostic Customers, Pharmaceutical Manufacturer), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Microscopy-based RNA Imaging Techniques Market
Global microscopy-based RNA imaging techniques market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing application areas of this technique.
Market Definition: Global Microscopy-based RNA Imaging Techniques Market
Microscopy-based RNA imaging techniques is technology belonging to spatial transcriptomics, wherein RNA is visualized through microscopes under specified conditions helping in enhancing the understanding of RNA in the human body which can subsequently help in better research studies and development of various healthcare products.
- Establishment of various market players dealing in these technologies; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing utilization of spatial techniques for cancer research and diagnosis also propels the market growth
- Increasing applicable benefits of transcriptomic techniques for single-cell researches over conventional techniques drives the market growth
- Lack of preference in adoption of these technologies; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Established devices and techniques in various applications for conventional genomic and transcriptomics techniques; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Microscopy-based RNA Imaging Techniques Market
- Single Molecule RNA Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (smFISH)
- Padlock Probes/Rolling Circle Amplification
- Branched DNA Probes
- Translation Research
- Academic Customers
- Diagnostic Customers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Seven Bridges Genomics announced that they had expanded their service offerings and capabilities by introducing spatial transcriptomics on their platform. This availability is designed to meet the growing demand of single-cell analysis and identification and the benefits offered by spatial transcriptomics over genomics
- In March 2016, Horizon Discovery Group plc announced the launch of “HDx FFPE RNA Fusion Reference Standards”, standardizations designed to optimize and validate the various RNA-based techniques such as RNA-sequencing, endpoint RT-PCT or RT-qPCR assays
Global microscopy-based RNA imaging techniques market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microscopy-based RNA imaging techniques market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global microscopy-based RNA imaging techniques market are Nikon Instruments Inc.; NanoString Technologies, Inc.; 10x Genomics; CARTANA AB; Horizon Discovery Group plc; Illumina, Inc.; Seven Bridges Genomics; Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.; READCOOR, INC.; AAT Bioquest, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Microscopy-based RNA Imaging Techniques Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microscopy-based RNA imaging techniques market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)