Global Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market By Technology (Acid Hydrolysis and Alkali/Enzymatic Hydrolysis), Product (Casein and Whey), Form (Paste and Powder), Application (Sport Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Infant Nutrition and Animal Feed) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market
Global milk protein hydrolysate market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising consumer consciousness towards nutritional products is the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market
Milk proteins are synthesized in mammary gland which provides nine vital amino acids which are beneficial for human being. The overall content of amino acids and milk protein depends on the genetics and breed of an animal. About 130 Million babies are suffering from allergy of cow milk out of which 10-20% babies are having abdominal pain (colic). With Growing demand for sports nutrition products including powders and supplements many companies are emerging in the milk protein hydrolysate market and there will be more investments in the milk protein hydrolysate which impacted the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- Growing awareness of R&D programs by companies will increase the growth of market
- Rising consumer awareness regarding nutritional products will propel the market growth
- Increased need for baby nutrition products at reasonable prices help to boost the market
- Growing demand for dietary supplement will increase the market growth
- High R&D cost will restrain the market
- Stringent government regulations will hamper the market
Segmentation: Global Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market
- Acid Hydrolysis
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis
- Sport Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Infant Nutrition
- Animal Feed
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2007, Carbery Group received International Cheese Award at Nantwich. They won total 13 awards which consist of 4 Very Highly Commended Awards, 3 Bronze, 3 Gold and 3 silver awards. With this the company will gain recognition and there will be increased awareness of products in the market
- In December 2018, FrieslandCampina had acquired Jana Foods which is distributor and importer in the United State. This will resulted into increase in product portfolio of the company and strengthened its position by offering innovative products in the United State
Global milk protein hydrolysate market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of milk protein hydrolysate market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global milk protein hydrolysate market are Lactalis American Group, Inc, MILEI GmbH, MORINAGA MILK INDUSTRY CO., LTD., Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, FrieslandCampina, Glanbia plc, Kerry Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure