Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatments Market By Technology (Balloon Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatments Market
Global minimally invasive vertebral compression fracture treatments market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026.The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing healthcare expenditure and growing medical tourism will are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatments Market
Vertebral compression fracture occurs when the vertebral body of the spine disintegrates. This can cause deformity, loss of height and severe pain. Osteoporosis, trauma, pathologic fracture, and other are some of the common reasons for VCF. This disease can be treated by surgical and non- surgical procedures. Minimally invasive vertebral mainly consist of two technologies balloon kyphoplasty, and vertebroplasty in which an injection is injected in the fractured vertebra. This disease is very common among the people with low bone mass.
- Rising aging population will drive the market growth
- Growing incidences of osteoporosis and arthritis is also accelerating the market growth
- Increasing adoption of kyphoplasty procedure will also enhance the growth of this market
- Less recovery time is another factor driving the market growth
- High cost of the VCF surgeries will restrain the market growth
- Strict regulatory approval procedure will also hamper the market growth
- Complexity associated with post-surgical complications will also hinder the growth of this market
- Unfavorable reimbursement policies will also restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatments Market
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
- Global Vertebroplasty
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Stryker announced that they have received FDA approval for their SpineJack Implantable Fracture Reduction System which is specially designed to reduce the painful osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures. This is available in three different sizes as per the different vertebral body sizes
- In April 2016, Stryker announced that they have acquired Becton Dickinson's CareFusion portfolio of vertebral compression fracture products so that they can strengthen them in the neurotechnology market. This acquisition will help the company to acquire CareFusion AVAmax products like and AVAtex radiopaque bone cement AVAflex vertebral balloon system which will help them to provide better services to their customers
Global minimally invasive vertebral compression fracture treatments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of minimally invasive vertebral compression fracture treatments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global minimally invasive vertebral compression fracture treatments market are Alphatec Spine, Inc., Merit Medical Systems., Globus Medical Inc., Stryker, Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, joimax GmbH, Joline GmbH & Co. KG, Cigna, Lindare Medical Ltd, PanMed Us, ZAVATION, Changzhou JIUHONG Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.., MJ Group, Zimmer Biomet, Cook, CareFusion, Vexim SA, Benvenue Medical., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global minimally invasive vertebral compression fracture treatments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)