Global Mobile Advertising Market, By Segment Type (In-App Advertising, In-Game Advertising ,Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Others ), Solution (Integrated Solutions ,Mobile Proximity Solutions ,Reporting And Analytics Solutions, Content Delivery Solutions, Advertisement Campaign Solutions, Others ), Device (Smartphones ,Tablets, Digital Cameras ,Feature-Phones, Others),End-User Industry(Healthcare Sector, ,Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Sector, Others) And Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Mobile Advertising Market
The global mobile advertising market is expected to reach USD 324.4 billion by 2025 from USD 115.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Mobile Advertising Market
The mobile advertising market players have been targeting on the innovations in terms of technological developments to cater to the specific requirement of numerous consumers.
In 2017, Amazon is planned to enter into the digital mobile advertising and challenged Google and Facebook. It basically expanded in search and video products.
In 2017, Facebook launched Messenger Advertising, which is beneficial in easy accessibility and elimination of fraud.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing of mobile videos Advertisements.
- Rising users of smart phones due to Creativity Advertisements.
- Lack of relevant mobile ads will restrain the growth of the market.
- Rising of Ad block Solution adoption is a major restraint of mobile advertising market.
- Distortion due to decreased engagement and affinity for an app due to ads.
Market Segmentation: Global Mobile Advertising Market
- The market is based on segment type, Solution, Device, End-user Industry and geographical segments.
- Based on segment type, the market is segmented into In-App Advertising, In-Game Advertising, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Others.
- Based on Solution, the market is segmented into Integrated Solutions ,Mobile Proximity Solutions ,Reporting and Analytics Solutions, Content Delivery Solutions, Advertisement Campaign Solutions, others .
- Based on Device, the market is segmented into Smartphones, Tablets, Digital Cameras, Feature-phones, others.
- Based on End user Industry, Healthcare Sector, Media and Entertainment Sector, Telecommunication IT Sector ,Media and Entertainment, Banking Financial Services ,Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Sector, others .
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mobile Advertising Market
The global Mobile Advertising market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Mobile Advertising market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Furthermore, In 2018, Microsoft partnershiped with Inmobi, mobile Ads firm, which is beneficial in Artificial Intelligence backed marketing Insights.
Key Players: Global Mobile Advertising Market
The renowned players in Global Mobile Advertising Market are Smaato, Inc., OATH INC., InMobi, Flurry, Facebook, Google, Chart boost, Avazu Inc, APPLOVIN, unity, Apple Search Ads, Vungle, Twitter Ads, Adcolony, Liftoff, Tapjoy, iron Source, Ad Action Interactive, Fyber, GlobalWide Media, Digital Turbine, leadbolt, Moloco, Snapchat Ads, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Mobile Advertising Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.