Market Analysis: Global Mobile Device Management Market
The Global Mobile Device Management Market accounted for USD 2.40 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Mobile Device Management Market
Mobile device management is a type of security software being utilized by IT department in order to secure, manage and monitor the employee’s mobile devices. These are sent to numerous versatile mobile service providers. Various portable working frameworks are being utilized as a part of the association. MDM is a core segment of an enterprise mobility management (EMM) which additionally incorporates portable application administration, identify and access administration and endeavor document match up and share. One of the major factors which have led to growth of the mobile device management market is rising security concerns in order to protect corporate due to increasing number of data breaches. For instance, According to TechBeacon, in 2016, total number of publicly disclosed breaches was more than double the 267 in 2015. Increase in cloud based deployment is also considered as one of the important aspect which is contributing towards the growth of the market. According to the Forbes, in 2017, for the cloud deployment environments, total expenditure made on the IT infrastructure products will increase by 15.3% year over year to USD 41.7 bn.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising security concerns in order to protect corporate data
- Proliferation of smartphones and tablets
- Increase in cloud based deployment by SMEs
- Growing efficiency of both employees as well as enterprises
- Diminishing acceptance of BYOD (bring your own device) amongst business
- Employees unwillingness with respect of implementing MDM solutions due to privacy issues
Market Segmentation: Global Mobile Device Management Market
- The mobile device management market is segmented based on type, deployment type, organization size, end-users and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into solutions, services. Solutions are sub segmented into device management, security management, application management and others. Services are sub segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services are further sub segmented into integration and deployment, consulting services and training and support.
- On the basis of deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small and medium sized and large sized enterprise.
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, government, telecom, education, retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics and others.
- Based on geography the global mobile device management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Mobile Device Management Market
The global mobile device management market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Mobile Device Management Market
Some of the major players in the mobile device management market are IBM Corporation, Citrix Systems Inc., Microsoft, SAP, Blackberry, SOTI Inc., Mitsogo Inc., VMware, Inc, MOBILEIRON, Sophos Ltd., Manage engine, Absolute Software, RIM, Symantec, Airwatch, 2X Parallels, Telstra, CA Technologies and Apple Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mobile Device Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.