Global Model Based Enterprise Market By Offering (Solutions, Services), Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud), Industry (Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Construction, Retail, Power & Energy, Food & Beverages, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Marine, Oil & Gas, Electronics and Telecommunications, Process and Utility, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Model Based Enterprise Market
Global Model Based Enterprise Market is driven by increasing adoption of IoT, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 8.19 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 38.51 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 21.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Model Based Enterprise Market
Model based enterprise can be defined as a strategy which focuses on design clarification using 3D model based definition during manufacturing process. MBE includes all the information related to the product & manufacturing for improving the quality of product & to reduce the cost with better efficiency. This eliminates the 2D conventional model which was being prepared on papers.
- Rise in the applicability of digital & virtual technology within manufacturing & designing of the product for better results
- Rapid adoption rate in cloud based platform and internet of things which is driving its market growth
- The transition time from on premises to cloud platform is very slow which hampers the demand for this market
- Lack of awareness & skilled person about 3D technology & its applicability across the globe
Segmentation: Global Model Based Enterprise Market
- By Offering
- Professional Services
- Consulting and Integration Services
- Training, Support & Maintenance Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- By Deployment Type
- By Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Power & Energy
- Food & Beverages
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Oil & Gas
- Electronics and Telecommunications
- Process and Utility
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market
- In June 2018, Anark Corporation & Purdue Polytechnic Institute came into a partnership to provide Digital Thread Curriculum & automated model based enterprise.
- In August 2017, CoreTechnologie announced the full support of STEP AP242 which has been emerged after merging STEP AP 203 STEP AP 214
Competitive Analysis: Global Model Based Enterprise Market
Global model based enterprise market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of model based enterprise market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Model Based Enterprise Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in model based enterprise market are Siemens, PTC, Oracle, International TechneGroup Incorporated, Infor, GENERAL ELECTRIC, HCL Technologies Limited, Dassault Systèmes, Autodesk Inc, Cisco, Aras, ANSYS, Inc., Anark Corporation and Accenture.
Research Methodology: Global Model Based Enterprise Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved