Global Molecular Imaging Market, By Types (Small molecules, Peptides, Engineered protein fragments, Aptamers, Nanoparticles and Others), By Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal Disorders and Neurology Disorders), By End Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic & imaging centers and Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Molecular Imaging Market
The Global Molecular Imaging Market is expected to reach USD 27.72 Billion by 2025, from USD 9.36 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Molecular Imaging Market
Molecular imaging is medical imaging technique to diagnose inside the body based on the cellular and molecular level. Medical imaging techniques involve x-rays, computed tomography (CT) and ultrasound. These techniques provide structure, molecular imaging that helps physicians to analyze the malformation. Molecular imaging procedure used to diagnose manage the treatment of brain and bone disorders, cancer, gastrointestinal disorders, heart and kidney diseases, lung and thyroid disorders. Molecular imaging technique is non-invasive technique. The latest technologies used are gamma camera and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT). Gamma camera is capable of detecting of radiotracer. The big advantage of molecular imaging techniques is non-invasive and safe. The amount of nuclear medicine used is very low quantity and exposure to the radiation is very low. Tc-99m a type of SPECT radiopharmaceutical used as cardiovascular disease scanner.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in functionality of products
- Increase in aging population suffering from end stage disease
- Widespread presence of cancer disorders
- Requirement of digitization and novel contrast agents
- Expensive investment
- Rapid pace of innovation limits spending and lack of awareness
Market Segmentation: Global Molecular Imaging Market
- The global molecular imaging market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end users and geography.
- Based on type the market is segmented into Small molecules, Peptides, Engineered protein fragments, Aptamers, Nanoparticles and Others.
- Based on the application, the market is segmented into Oncology, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal Disorders and Neurology Disorders.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic & imaging centers and Others.
- Based on geography the global molecular imaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Molecular Imaging Market
The global molecular imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of molecular imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Molecular Imaging Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are General Electric, Bracco Diagnostic Inc., Guerbet, Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt. Ltd., CardiArc, Digirad Corporation, LumaGEM, Hitachi, Mediso Ltd., CMR Naviscan, BC Technical, Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd, Trivitron Healthcare Ltd. NeuroLogica Corp., Neusoft Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, PerkinElmer Inc, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Scintomics GmbH Kereos, Inc, Affibody Medical AB, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Molecular Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others