Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market By Products (Pouches, Bags, Wraps, Lids, Other Products), Layer Types (11-Layer, 9-Layer, 7-Layer, 5-Layer, 3-Layer, 2-Layer, Others), Film Types (Specialty Film, Shrink Film, Stretch Film), Material (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Ethyl Vinyl Alcohol, Polyamide, Polyvinylidene Chloride, Polystyrene, Nylon, Others), Manufacturing Process (Blown Film Extrusion, Co-Extrusion Lamination, Cast Film Extrusion, Co-Extrusion Coating), Application (Industrial Films, Lamination Films, Converter-Grade Films, Printing Films, Packaging Films), End- Users (Textile, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Agriculture, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market
Global multi- layer blown films market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 8.69 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR of 4.54% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand for efficient packaging and increasing demand for this packaging in food and beverage industries are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market
Multi- layer blown films are used for the production of various films like liquid packaging films, oil packaging films, medical grade films, lamination grade films and ultra-high barrier films. The main aim of this packaging is to provide better quality performance in a cost effective manner. Polypropylene, ethyl vinyl alcohol, polyamide, polystyrene etc. are the materials that are used for the production of these films. They are also used for the production of products like bags, wraps, lids etc. These films are widely used in the industries like textile, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, agriculture etc. Increasing demand of these film in food industry and rising awareness for food security are the factors fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for food protection among population is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing number of layers is another factor driving the market growth
- Rising disposable income is driving the market growth
- Increasing demand for the FMCG among population is an important factor driving the market
- Intricacy of multi- layer blown films as compared to monolayer blown films is restraining the growth of the market
- Complexity in the banishment process is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market
- Other Products
By Layer Types
By Film Types
- Specialty Film
- Shrink Film
- Stretch Film
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Ethyl Vinyl Alcohol
- Polyvinylidene Chloride
By Manufacturing Process
- Blown Film Extrusion
- Co-Extrusion Lamination
- Cast Film Extrusion
- Co-Extrusion Coating
- Industrial Films
- Lamination Films
- Converter-Grade Films
- Printing Films
- Packaging Films
By End- Users
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Reifenhäuser Group announced that they have acquired blown film machinery supplier Plamex Maschinenbau GmbH so that they can strengthen their position in the medical packaging industry. This acquisition will help the company to get access to the new technologies for flexible film production and also help them in expanding their blown film capabilities. The main aim is to provide water-quench and multi-bubble technologies to their customers.
- In August 2016, A. Schulman Inc announced that they have added 5-layer blown film ex- trusion line at its Polybatch Technology Center so that they can enhance their multilayer applications. The main aim is to meet the requirement for multilayer and barrier requirement in food packaging and agriculture industry. This will help the company to strengthen their portfolio in the market with new development and meet the requirement of the customers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market
Global multi- layer blown films market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of multi- layer blown films market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global multi- layer blown films market are Ultimate Flexipack Limited, Charter NEX Films, Inc., Girish Polychem Industries, HOSOKAWA ALPINE Aktiengesellschaft, Sigma Plastics Group, Borealis AG, Balcan Plastic., Scientex, Berry Global Inc., COVERIS, Winpak Ltd, Loparex., ProAmpac, NEXT Generation Films Inc., RKw Hyplast, KOROZO Ambalaj San.ve Tic A.S.
Research Methodology: Global Multi-layer Blown Films Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of multi- layer blown films
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis