Global Multimodal Imaging Market By Product (Equipment, Reagent, Software), Technology (PET/CT Systems, SPECT/CT Systems, PET/MR Systems, OCT/Fundus Imaging Systems, Other Multimodal Imaging Systems), Application (Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Brain & Neurology, Other Applications), End- User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Multimodal Imaging Market
Global multimodal imaging market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.95% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising R&D into radiotracers and availability of reimbursement and insurance coverage for scans are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Multimodal Imaging Market
Multimodal imaging is therapeutically combining the fundamental benefits of two or more imaging techniques to create stronger paradigm of imaging. Different technologies such as PET/MR system, SPECT/CT system, PET/CT systems and others are used in these multimodal imaging. They are very beneficial for the early detection of diseases associated with ophthalmology, oncology, brain & neurology and other. They also have the ability to detect of tumor lesions for accurate treatment delivery.
- Rising application of multimodal imaging will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement in the diagnostic imaging modalities will also enhance the growth of this market
- Increasing aging population also acts as a market driver
- Rising healthcare expenditure will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing prevalence of chronic disease will also boost this market growth
- High price of the multimodal imaging system will accelerate the growth of this market
- Dearth of proper healthcare infrastructure will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Multimodal Imaging Market
- Multimodal imaging equipment
- PET/CT Systems
- SPECT/CT Systems
- PET/MR Systems
- OCT/Fundus Imaging Systems
- Other Multimodal Imaging Systems
- Brain & Neurology
- Other Applications
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, United Imaging Healthcare announced that they have received approval from FDA for uEXPLORER total-body scanner which has the ability to capture 3D image of the whole human body at one bed position. UEXPLORER is a combination of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and X-ray Computer Tomography (CT) scanner which has the ability to simultaneously imaging the whole human body. This technology can be used for broad variety of applications, from enhancing diagnostics to monitoring the development of disease to studying new therapies
- In September 2016, Heidelberg Engineering announced the launch of their smart multimodal imaging at meetings of the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) and European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS). In the meeting, the company will give brief, interactive in-booth presentations on new and proven diagnostic instruments to support clinical decision-making
Global multimodal imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of multimodal imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global multimodal imaging market are General Electric, Heidelberg Engineering Inc., Carl Zeiss AG., Topcon Corporation, Spectrum Dynamics Medical., Siemens AG, Mediso Ltd., PerkinElmer Inc., Northridge Tri-Modality Imaging, Inc., MR Solutions, MILabs B.V., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Bruker, Barco, FUJIFILM VisualSonics Inc, Surface Optics Corporation, Advantis Medical Imaging among others.
Research Methodology: Global Multimodal Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global multimodal imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)