Global Mycoplasma Testing Market, By Application (Cell Line Testing, Virus Testing and other applications),By Technique (PCR, Elisa, Direct Assays and others), By Product (Kits & Reagent, Instruments and others), By End Users (Hospitals and Surgical Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Mycoplasma Testing Market
The Global Mycoplasma Testing Market is expected to reach USD 1304.2 Million by 2025, from USD 523 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Mycoplasma Testing Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the mycoplasma testing market in the next 8 years. Mycoplasma is bacteria with no cell wall causing mycoplasma pneumonia infection. They are highly pathogenic to animals and plants as well. Mycoplasma infection can be prevented by antibiotics. To check the contamination of blood or sputum by Mycoplasma, the mycoplasma test is performed. Mycoplasma test is performed by numerous methods including PCR, Elisa and cell line testing. Though, Mycoplasma contamination is considered to be serious concern. PCR is one of the finest ways for the detection of mycoplasma contamination in cell cultures. PCR is highly specific, sensitive and simple method. In May 2013, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) plc and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) stated the agreement which involved development of antibiotics. Furthermore, Mycofast revolutioN is a colorimetric assay, designed for the detection, enumeration and identification of mycoplasma hominis from urogenital specimens. This technology is one of the well renowned technologies of Eli tech Group Solutions in the U.S.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Research and development in life science research
- Government support in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- Increase in cell- line contamination
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
Market Segmentation: Global Mycoplasma Testing Market
- The global mycoplasma testing market is segmented on basis of technique, product & service, application, end users and geography.
- Based on technique, the global mycoplasma testing market is segmented into PCR, Elisa direct assays indirect assays, DNA staining, microbial culture techniques, enzymatic methods.
- Based on the application, the global mycoplasma testing market is segmented into cell line testing, virus testing, end-of-production cell testing, and other applications.
- Based on the product, the global mycoplasma testing market is segmented into kits & reagents, instruments and services. Kits and reagents are further segmented into PCR assays, nucleic acid detection kits, elimination kits & reagents, stains, standards & controls, and other kits & reagents.
- On the basis of end users, the global mycoplasma testing market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, oncology centers, clinics, community healthcare, and others.
- Based on distribution channel, the global mycoplasma testing market is segmented into retail and direct tenders.
- Based on geography, the global mycoplasma testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mycoplasma Testing Market
The global mycoplasma testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mycoplasma testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Mycoplasma Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in the global mycoplasma testing market are Medtronic, Biosense Webster, Inc, St. Jude Medical, Inc , Boston Scientific Corporation, Angiodynamics, Inc, Atricure, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Smith & Nephew, Galil Medical Inc, Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, PT Medical, Biotronik, CardioFocus, CardioFocus, Covidien, DVx, Edwards Lifesciences, Estech, Hansen Medical, Imricor Medical Systems, Japan Lifeline, Lepu Medical, Melys AFSM, MicroPort, Osypka, PLC Medical Systems, Spectranetics, Stereotaxis, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mycoplasma Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.