Global Nanofibers Market, By Product (Polymer, Carbon, Cellulose, Composite, Metallic and Others ) By End-User (Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical & Environment (MCE), Energy, Medical, Life science, & Pharmaceutical (MLP) and Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Nanofibers Market
The Global Nanofibers Market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR 28.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Nanofibers Market
Nanofibers are referred as one-dimensional nanomaterials which have variety of applications in research and commercial field. The material has a unique physicochemical properties and characteristics. The nanomaterials have cross-sectional diameters ranging from ten to hundreds of nanometers, these nanofibers possess extremely high specific surface area and surface area-to-volume ratio. The various applications of nanofiber are drug delivery, wound healing, tissue engineering, barrier textiles and others. Barrier textiles containing hydrophobic nanofiber layers e.g. polyuretan or polyvinyldenfluorid can act as an effective barrier for microorganism penetration (viruses, bacteria, molds). Basically the barrier textiles are prepared as a “sandwich”, where the nanofiber layer is surrounded between a carrier layer and a covering layer. The composite sandwich is produced by laminating the covering layer to the carrier layer. These nanofibers are made by Spunbond process or are melting blown. Non-woven may be used as a carrier and covering layer. Barrier textiles are usable for surgical gowns, drapes and in disposable face mask production. According to an article published by Economic Times it is stated that the size of textile market in India is expected to grow with a market rate of USD 250 billion by the end of the year 2018. The major players in the Nanofibers are making various developments such as launching of new products, opening new research and development centres, and adding plants for more contribution to the growth of the Nanofibers market..
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological innovation is a significant factor that has steered industry growth
- Increasing importance of nanofibers in commercial applications
- Stringent regulatory policies for nanofibers in few end-use industries
Market Segmentation: Global Nanofibers Market
- The global nanofibers market is segmented based on, product, end-use industry and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into polymer, carbon, cellulose, composite, metallic and others
- On the basis of end-use industry, the market is classified into electronics, mechanical, chemical & environment (MCE), energy, medical, life science, & pharmaceutical (MLP) and others.
- Based on geography the global nanofibers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K.,Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nanofibers Market
The global nanofibers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nanofibers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nanofibers Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are – Argonide Corporation, BioMers, Ahlstrom Corporation, C-Polymers GmbH, Catalytic Materials LLC, Carbon NT&F 21, Catalyx Nanotech, Inc, Donaldson Company, Inc, Clearbridge Nanomedics, Electrovac AG, Esfil Tehno AS, Espin Technologies, Inc, FibeRio Technology Corporation, FutureCarbon GmbH, Finetex Technology, Grupo Antolin, Johns Manville, Kuraray Co Ltd, Mitsubishi Rayon Co Ltd, Met-Pro Corporation, Nanofiber Solutions, and NanoMas Technologies, Inc, RevolutionFibres, FibeRio, Donaldson, Finetex EnE, Sigma Aldrich, Elmarco, and Nanopareil among others.
Research Methodology: Global Nanofibers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others