Global Nanomedicine Market By Product Type (Nanomolecules, Nanoparticles, Liposomes, Polymer and Polymer Drug Conjugates, Hydrogel Nanoparticles, Dendrimers, Nanoshells, Nanotubes, Nanodevices), Application (Vaccines, Regenerative Medicines, Diagnostic Imaging, Drug Delivery, Implants, In-Vitro Imaging, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Others), Indication (Oncological Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Orthopedic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Urological Disorders, Ophthalmological Diseases, Immunological Diseases, Anti-Inflammatory Diseases, Anti-Infective Diseases, Others) Modality (Treatments, Diagnostics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Nanomedicine Market
Global nanomedicine market is registering a healthy CAGR of 15.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to increasing number of applications and wide acceptance of the product globally. There is a significant rise in the number of researches done in this field which accelerate growth of nanomedicine market globally.
Market Definition: Global Nanomedicine Market
Nanomedicine refers to a branch of medicine that uses the tools and applications of nanotechnology for the treatment of various diseases by involving use of nanoparticles to enhance the action of drugs in the treatment.
- Increase in funding in government as well private institutions for research and development, drives the market growth
- Surge in the incidences of chronic diseases at a global level, fosters the growth of the market
- Increase in the awareness of nanomedicine in the healthcare industry, drives the market
- Emergence of nanorobotics, has driven the growth of the market for nanomedicine
- Increase demand for therapies that have fewer side effects and are cost-effective, enhances the market growth
- Issues related to nanoscale manufacturing, which is restricting the growth of the market
- Nanomedicine based devices involves huge investment, which restricts the market growth
- Stringent regulatory framework and compliances and long approval process, act as barrier for the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Nanomedicine Market
By Product Type
- Gold Nanoparticles
- Silver Nanoparticles
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
- Alumina Nanoparticles
- Gadolinium Oxide Nanoparticles
- Polymer and Polymer Drug Conjugates
- Hydrogel Nanoparticles
- Regenerative Medicines
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Drug Delivery
- In-Vitro Imaging
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Oncological Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Urological Disorders
- Ophthalmological Diseases
- Immunological Diseases
- Anti-Inflammatory Diseases
- Anti-Infective Diseases
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Exicure, co-founder Chad A. Mirkin has discovered and developed spherical nucleic acids which will allow the harmless delivery of nucleic acid therapeutics into tissues and cells.
- In May 2019, Nicoya, a nanotech company which specializes in the development of a surface plasmon resonance receives USD 2.57 Million funding from FedDev Ontario which will help Nicoya to enhance its operations and accelerate growth in the new markets.
Global nanomedicine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nanomedicine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global nanomedicine market are Abbott, Invitae Corporation, General Electric Company, Leadiant Biosciences, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Mallinckrodt, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., NanoSphere Health Sciences, Inc., Pfizer Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Luminex Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Nanobiotix, Sanofi, UCB S.A., Ablynx among others.
Research Methodology: Global Nanomedicine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nanomedicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)