Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market By Form (Liquid, Powder), By Type (Alkyl Naphthalene Sulphonates Salts, Naphthalene Sulphonic Acid, Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde, Naphthols, Phthalic Anhydride, Amino Naphthalene), By End User (Construction, Pharmaceutical, Paints & Coatings, Oil & Gas, Textiles, Pulp & Paper, Agrochemicals), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market
The Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market accounted for USD 1.51 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market
Naphthalene derivatives act as intermediates for pharmaceutical, rubber, agricultural, photographic, textile chemicals, construction and many more. It is either obtained by petroleum distillation or coal tar. As with the utilization of high purity petroleum derived naphthalene, it has resulted with the abolition of costly pre-purification process.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increase in the application of construction and textile industry
- Improved stand of living
- Rising demand from the agrochemical industry
- Expansion in long lasting coating along with their performance
- Continuous fluctuations in the energy prices
- Toxicity nature of naphthalene derivatives
- Inclination towards alternate feedstock
Market Segmentation: Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market
- On the basis of form, the global naphthalene derivatives market is segmented into liquid form and powder foam.
- On the basis of type, the global naphthalene derivatives market is segmented into alkyl naphthalene sulphonates salts, naphthalene sulphonic acid, sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde, naphthols, phthalic anhydride, amino naphthalene and others. Alkyl naphthalene sulphonates salts are sub segmented into sodium polynaphthalene and calcium polynaphthalene. Naphthols are sub segmented into 1- naphthols and 2- naphthols.
- On the basis of end user, the global naphthalene derivatives market is segmented into construction, pharmaceutical, paints and coatings, oil and gas, textiles, pulp & paper, agrochemicals and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global naphthalene derivatives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market
The global naphthalene derivatives market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market
Some of the major players in global naphthalene derivatives market are BASF, Rutgers, Koppers Inc., Carbon Tech Group, Clariant, Cromogenia Units, Huntsman Corporation, JFE Chemical Corporation, Evonik, King Industries, Inc, Akzonobel, GEO, Kao Corporation, PCC SE, Iwaki Seiyaku Co., Ltd, Shandong Jufu Chemical Technology Co., Ltd, Epsilon Carbon, Merck KGaA, Deza a.s., Monument Chemical, Chemsons Industrial Corporation, Shandong Wanshan Chemical and Giovanni Bozzetto Spa among others.
Research Methodology: Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.