Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market By Type (Sequential Systems, Non-Sequential Systems), Application (Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Cystoscopy, Bronchoscopy, MRI Imaging, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market
Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the enhanced visualization of the cavity of the patients with the application of this technique.
Market Definition: Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market
Narrow band imaging is a term given to the technique used in the endoscopic procedures for the visualization of the cavity of the body. In this method a number of different wavelengths are applied in visualization so that certain aspects are clearer and focused upon. It is used in certain endoscopy procedures where the applications of these wavelengths help in outlining the blood cells and other external bodies, if present.
- Enhanced visualization with the usage of this technique in the diagnostic and surgical procedure; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing adoption of narrow band imaging technique globally is also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of any set standards and regulations as specified by the authorities regarding the correct methods to use the technique is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of skilled and knowledgeable professionals that can utilize the technique correctly with the best results is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market
- By Type
- Sequential Systems
- Non-Sequential Systems
- By Application
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- MRI Imaging
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2016, Olympus Corporation present the launch of high definition telescope technology incorporated with narrow band imaging technology for the application and improvements in diagnostic procedures of bladder cancer.
Competitive Analysis: Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market
Global narrow band imaging (NBI) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of narrow band imaging (NBI) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the narrow band imaging (NBI) market are Olympus Corporation; HOYA Corporation; FUJIFILM Corporation; Medtronic; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cook; Astrodon Inc. and Capital Health.
Research Methodology: Global Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global narrow band imaging (NBI) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)