Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market By Therapeutic Application (Nasal Congestion, Allergic & Non-Allergic Rhinitis, Vaccinations, Asthma, Others), Container Type (Pressurized container, Non-pressurized container), Dosage Form, (Nasal Spray, Nasal Drops & Liquids, Nasal Gels, Nasal Powders, Others), Systems (Multi Dose, Bi-Dose, Unit Dose), End Users (Hospital, Specialty Clinics, Vaccination Centers, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market
Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 97.24 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 54.52 billion in 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients.
Market Definition: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market
Nasal drug delivery technology is the method of giving drug through the nasal route. The nasal route of administration helps the drug to get the direct access into systemic circulation. Drugs administered through the nasal route are accessible in various dosage forms, for example, liquid spray, liquid drops, suspension spray, Aerosol, gel etc.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 22.7% people suffers from nasal congestion, almost more than half of these incidences could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is going to drive the growth of the market.
- Rising numbers of pediatric and geriatric patients is going to drive the growth of the market.
- Growing acceptance of self-administration applies is going to drive the growth of the market.
- Regulatory hindrances is going to restrain the market.
- Over-the-counter nasal drugs
Segmentation: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market
- By Therapeutic Application
- Nasal Congestion
- Allergic & Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- By Dosage Form
- Nasal Spray
- Nasal Drops & Liquids
- Nasal Gels
- Nasal Powders
- By System
- Multi Dose
- Unit Dose
- By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
- Vaccination Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 20th September, 2017, OptiNose US Inc. launched an innovative product, XHANCE, which is the only FDA-approved prescription nasal spray that uses an Exhalation Delivery System to treat nasal polyps. It will leverage the growth of the product line of the company.
- On 28th March 2018, pSivida acquired specialty biopharmaceutical company, Icon Bioscience Inc., and rebranded as EyePoint Pharmaceuticals. By acquiring the company pSivida owned Icon’s pipeline products and entered into a new segment which is going to help company to gain new heights.
Global nasal drug delivery technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nasal drug delivery technology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the nasal drug delivery technology market are 3M (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (US), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Janssen Global Services, LLC (US), BD (US), GlaxoSmithKline plc (UK), Alkermes (Ireland), Vectura Group plc (UK), Kurve Technology, Inc. (US), OptiNose US Inc. (US), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Procter & Gamble (US), Teleflex Incorporated., (US), Antares Pharma. (US), Aradigm Corporation. (US), Generex Biotechnology Corp. (Canada), AptarGroup, Inc. (US), EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (US), NanoPass (Ireland) among others
Research Methodology: Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global nasal drug delivery technology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)