Global Natural Extracts Market By Application (Colorants, Functional Food, Nutraceuticals, Flavors and Fragrances, Preserving Agents, Edible/Non‐Edible Oils), End- User (Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Food Industries), Type (Teas, Blossoms, Spices, Herbs), Source (Plant Source, Tea Extracts), Techniques (Expression, Absorption, Maceration, Distillation), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Natural Extracts Market
Global natural extracts market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing awareness about the benefits of natural extracts and rising applications are the factor for the market.
Market Definition: Global Natural Extracts Market
Extracts are those substances which are usually obtained by elimination any part of the raw material. Natural extracts are those which are extracted by the natural sources such as plants, fruits and others. These natural extracts are widely used in application such as colorants, nutraceuticals, flavours, edible oils and others. They are very healthy for the body. Tea, blossom, spices and herbs are some of the common types of the natural extracts .These extract are used in industries such as food and beverages and cosmetic.
- Increasing awareness about side effects of synthetic flavors will drive market growth
- Health benefits offered by natural extracts will also drive market growth
- Rising R&D activities will also drive the market growth
- Increasing demand of organic food will also drive the market growth
- Unavailability of raw material will restrain the market growth
- Fluctuation in the price of raw material will also hinder the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Natural Extracts Market
- Functional Food
- Flavors And Fragrances
- Preserving Agents
- Edible/Non‐Edible Oils
By End- User
- Food Industries
- Plant Source
- Tea Extracts
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Givaudan announced that they are going to acquire 40.6% share of Naturex. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their portfolio of plant extracts and natural ingredients and also to provide better natural products to their customers. This will also help them to meet the rising demand of the customer natural and organic products
- In June 2017, Frutarom Industries Ltd. announced that they have acquired 20.92% share of Nutrafur S.A. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their production and activity ability of natural plant extracts platform of Frutarom’s Specialty Fine Ingredients Division. This acquisition will improve their operational efficiency and will also help them to get advanced R&D capabilities
Global bitterness suppressors and flavor carriers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bitterness suppressors and flavor carriers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global natural extracts market are Venkatesh Naturals, ADM WILD Europe GmbH & Co.KG, Green Natural Extracts., Provital Group, NPE, Pioneer Enterprise., Bhoomi Naturals., Asean Aromatics Pvt Ltd, Shreedha Phyto Extracts, Panacea Phytoextracts Pvt. Ltd., BIOVEDA NATURALS, Bio Botanica, Inc., STAR HI HERBS., Phyto Life Sciences P. Ltd., HDDES Group, HimPharm.com., Martin Bauer Group, Natural Extracts Industries Ltd, Xi'an Lanyor Biotech Co., Ltd. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Natural Extracts Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure