Global Needle Biopsy Market By Type (Fine- Needle Aspiration Biopsy, Core Needle Biopsy, Vaccum- Assisted Biopsy, Image- Guided Biopsy), Utility (Disposable, Reusable), Applications (Tumor, Infection, Inflammation, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Needle Biopsy Market
Global Needle Biopsy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 502.19 million to an estimated value of USD 759.67 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.31% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cases of chronic disease is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Needle Biopsy Market
Needle biopsy is a process which is used to collect the sample of cells from the body. Fine needle biopsy and core needle biopsy are two types of the common needle biopsy. They are usually used to take samples from bones, muscle and other part of the body. Needle biopsy is usually done to detect symptoms like inflammation, mass or lump, and an infection. Sometimes, computerized tomography or ultrasound is also done with needle biopsy for more accurate results. Increasing cases of chronic disease worldwide is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising cases of breast and lung cancer is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High price of the needle biopsy is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Needle Biopsy Market
- Fine- Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Vaccum- Assisted Biopsy
- Image- Guided Biopsy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2015, Cook Medical announced the launch of their new EchoTip ProCore 20 gage needle with ReCoil Stylet which will help the physicians to collect the blood samples from the primary areas. This new needle uses very good quality material which provides result that you get from the bigger needle. Ecotip ProCore has core- trap technology which will also allow the physicians to collect samples during the minimally invasive procedure.
- In October 2017, European Commission has approved Bard acquisition by BD. This acquisition will help the company to create new medical devices and technology which will be used to cure many serious conditions like cancer.
Competitive Analysis: Global Needle Biopsy Market
Global needle biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of needle biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Needle Biopsy Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global needle biopsy market are, Boston Scientific Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Cardinal Health., BD., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Möller Medical GmbH, HAKKO CO.,LTD., ARGON MEDICAL, COMPASS International Innovations, Inc., Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Kompass, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Needle Biopsy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global needle biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)