Global Needle-Free Injection System Market By Type (Liquid-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Projectile/Depot-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Powder-Based Needle Free Injectors), Product (Fillable Needle-Free Injectors, Prefilled Needle-Free Injectors), Technology (Jet-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Laser-Powered Needle-Free Injectors, Vibration-Based Needle-Free Injectors), Source of Power (Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Gas Propelled/ Air Forced Injector Systems), Usability (Disposable Needle-Free Injectors, Reusable Needle-Free Injectors), Delivery Site (Subcutaneous Injectors, Intramuscular Injectors, Intradermal Injectors), Application (Vaccine Delivery, Insulin Delivery, Oncology, Pain Management, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Care Settings, Research Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Needle-Free Injection System Market
Global needle-free injection system market is expected to reach USD 42.63 Billion by 2026 and set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to extensive use of needle-free injection system in the developing countries.
Market Definition: Global Needle-Free Injection System Market
Needle free injection technology is the way to introduce various medicines to patients without penetrating it into the skin. It is applied in wide range of drug delivery systems. They are used to drive drugs through the skin which includes the forces like Shock waves, pressure by gas, Lorentz or electrophoresis. At first the process drives the drug to pass through the skin and then abolishes the use of hypodermic needles. The technology is extensively used in the pharma industry. It has become famous in the emerging countries for its wide used in mass immunization activities, bypassing the chances of needle stick injuries and avoiding other difficulties that are arising due to the multiple use of single needle. Key players making strategic developments, the launches of various new product and approvals have been taken in the needle-free injection systems market. Increasing benefits of drug delivery systems is one of major factor contributing growth in the global needle-free injection system market.
- Increasing number of chronic disease is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecasted period
- Increased rate of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries is expected to drive the growth of the market Increasing demand for self-injection devices is expected to increase growth of the market in the forecasted period
- Increasing demand for biosimilars and vaccination is expected to enhance growth of the market
- Limitation in intravenous administration is expected to restrain the market growth
- Stringent regulation is expected to hinder the market growth
- Needle-free injection system is costly which is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Needle-Free Injection System Market
- Liquid-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Projectile/Depot-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Powder-Based Needle Free Injectors
- Fillable Needle-Free Injectors
- Prefilled Needle-Free Injectors
- Jet-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Laser-Powered Needle-Free Injectors
- Vibration-Based Needle-Free Injectors
By Source of Power
- Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Gas Propelled/ Air Forced Injector Systems
- Disposable Needle-Free Injectors
- Reusable Needle-Free Injectors
By Delivery Site
- Subcutaneous Injectors
- Intramuscular Injectors
- Intradermal Injectors
- Vaccine Delivery
- Insulin Delivery
- Pain Management
By End User
- Home Care Settings
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Eli Lilly and Company has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval for Baqsimi (glucagon) nasal powder 3 mg. The product is used to treat diabetic severe hypoglycemia. The product approval will help company to increase its revenue generation from drug delivery system as the product is first of its kind and only nasally-dosed glucagon, available for diabetics
- In January 2018, LenisUSA.com and Lenis Medical Ltd has formed partnership with Premier Media Service Inc. for distribution and sales of LENIS Needle-Free Injection System in U.S. The injection system is a next generation needle free injections system and the device is highly adaptable, and applicable to anesthetics, steroids, HA, HGH, HCG, MS drugs, vitamins, insulin, vaccines, filers, fertility drugs, and orthopedic drugs. The partnership will help company to increase its market presence in U.S.
Global needle-free injection system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of needle-free injection system market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global needle-free injection system market are Antares Pharma, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., PharmaJet, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medical International Technologies, INJEX, THE NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD, Valeritas, Inc., InsuJet, PenJet, Crossject, Amico Group, BD, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MedImmune, Mystic Pharmaceuticals, OptiNose US, Inc., Zogenix, D'Antonio Consultants International, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Needle-Free Injection System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global needle-free injection system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)