Global Neonatal Ventilators Market, By Mobility (Intensive Care, Portable), Ventilator Type (Adult, Infant), Mode (Volume, Pressure, Combined), Interface (Invasive, Non-invasive), End User (Hospital, Home Care, Ambulatory Care Centre), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Neonatal Ventilators Market
The Global Neonatal Ventilators Market is expected to reach USD 1.37 billion by 2025, from USD 0.7 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.0 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Neonatal Ventilators Market
A ventilator is a medical device routinely used in medical settings to provide mechanical support in exchange for oxygen and carbon dioxide. It is called as artificial respiration. Ventilator is designed to facilitate breathable air into and out of the lungs, to provide breathing for a patient who is physically unable to breathe, or is breathing insufficiently. Ventilators used during the treatment of neonates are termed as neonatal ventilators. The global neonatal ventilators market is growing tremendously. For instance, According to world health organization in Europe Over 12% of infant deaths in the Region are due to respiratory diseases. According to European respiratory society, 235 million people suffer from asthma, more than 200 million people have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), 65 million endure moderate-to-severe COPD, and 1–6% of the adult population (more than 100 million people) experiences sleep disordered breathing. There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of Ventilation respiratory disorder in the last decade, For instance, GE Healthcare (U.S) CARESCAPE R860 has flattened the learning curve and unlocked ventilation capabilities by making them more accessible and easier to use.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid growth in the geriatric population
- Increasing number of preterm births
- Rising number of ICU beds
- Rising incidence of respiratory diseases
- Drawbacks of ventilators
- Resistance from physicians for technology transition
Market Segmentation: Global Neonatal Ventilators Market
- The global neonatal ventilators market is segmented based on the mobility, ventilator type, mode, interface, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on mobility type the market type is segmented into intensive care and portable. Intensive care market further sub segmented into high-end ICU ventilator, mid-end ICU ventilators, and basic ICU ventilators.
- On the basis of ventilator type the market is segmented into adult and infant
- On the basis of mode the market is segmented into volume, pressure and combined.
- On the basis of interface the is segmented into invasive and non-invasive
- On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospital, home care, and ambulatory care centre.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Philips (Netherlands) launched Philips Respironics V680 ventilator in Canada, offering hospitals both invasive and non-invasive ventilation solutions. Unique feature of this device is to deliver advanced life support for critically ill patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- May 2014, ResMed (U.S) introduced a new platform of portable, lightweight, and user-friendly life support ventilators in select European and Asia-Pacific markets with the launch of the Astral 100 and Astral 150. ResMed’s new generation of Astral life support ventilators offer unparalleled mobility and ease of use for patients suffering from neuromuscular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and other adult and childhood breathing disorders.
Competitive Analysis: Global Neonatal Ventilators Market
The global neonatal ventilators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global neonatal ventilators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Neonatal Ventilators Market
Some of the major players operating in the global neonatal ventilators markets are Philips, Resmed , Medtronic , Becton, Dickinson and Company, Getinge , Dräger, Smiths Group, Hamilton Medical, GE Healthcare, Fisher & Paykel, Air Liquide, Asahi Kasei, Allied Healthcare Products, Care Fusion, Breas Medical, Maquet, Sechrist, Nihon Kohden, Airon amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Neonatal Ventilators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global neonatal ventilators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level. All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)