Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market By Storage Solution (Scale-Up NAS, Scale-Out NAS), Deployment Type (On-Premise, Remote, Hybrid), End-User Industry(Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer Goods and Retail , Telecommunications and IT, Healthcare, Energy, Government , Education & Research, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, Business & Consulting, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 ;
Market Analysis: Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market
Global network-attached storage (NAS) market is to register a healthy CAGR of 20.42% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to increased reliance on digital content keeping small and mid-size businesses (SMBS) in the cloud environment.
Market Definition: Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market
Network-attached Storage (NAS) is a dedicated file storage device that enables various consumers and heterogeneous customer computers to collect information from distributed computer capabilities. Users in the Space Neighborhood Area Network (LAN) have connections to shared storage through a typical LAN partnership. NAS devices usually don’t have a display or a keyboard and a rectangular count structured and controlled with a browser-based utility. Each NAS lives on a computer network as a freelance network node, defined by its own unique IP number (web protocol) number.
- Increased reliance on digital content keeping small and mid-size businesses (SMBS) in the cloud environment
- Proliferation of the social media content together with technologies for high-speed data transfer like 4G & 5G
- Need for an enormous amount of safe data storage devices for applications like video surveillance
- Growing the attraction of NAS for home applications and SOHO environments
- Security and privacy is a concern once data is stored in a remote location
- Concerns regarding bandwidth performance for remotely hosted NAS
Segmentation: Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market
By Storage Solution
- Scale-Up NAS
- Scale-Out NAS
By Deployment Type
By End-User Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Telecommunications and IT
- Education & Research
- Media & Entertainment
- Business & Consulting
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In March 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise has joined into a final contract to acquire Nimble Storage, which is a San Jose, Calif based supplier of hybrid-flash storage and predictive all-flash solutions. Flash storage is an invasive industry and an increasingly significant element of today's hybrid IT environment. Nimble's predictive flash products for admission to midrange sections complement HPE's scalable midrange to high-end 3PAR alternatives and low-cost MSA products. This agreement will change HPE to offer a complete variety of inferior flash storage alternatives to purchasers across all sections.
- In January 2018, QNAP Systems has launched collaboration with Netgate, showcasing a combined strategy by applying pfSense technology on the QNAP NAS to create fresh safety and networking training at CES 2018. Security is of paramount significance to all companies and is also a top concern for QNAP as a networked memory service supplier. In relation to working with the CVE listing authority (CNA) and promoting McAfee Antivirus facilities, QNAP is now working with Netgate to ensure future network security with the pfSense firewall alternative on the QNAP NAS.
Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market are Agami , Apple Inc, ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Microsoft, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Buffalo Americas, Inc. , Broadberry Data Systems Ltd, Cisco, Conceptronic, NETGEAR, eRacks Open Source Systems, Dell Inc, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. , Red Hat, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Overland-Tandberg, Oracle and Nutanix among others.
Research Methodology: Global Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved