Global Network Encryption Market, By Transmission Type (Optical Transmission, Traditional Transmission), Component (Hardware, Platform, Services), Data Rate (<10G, >10G & <40G, >40G & <100G, >100G), Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Vertical (Telecom & IT, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Government, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Network Encryption Market
Global network encryption market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.91 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.03 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.55% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing security concerns and high levels of network security breaches.
Market Definition: Global Network Encryption Market
Network encryption can be defined as the protective/security barrier between the communications of various networks/computer models. It is implemented over the internet protocol security and a number of varying algorithms, and standards are applied over the message that is sent through the network.
- Increasing concerns related to hacking and security breaches over the network, is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising number of stringent regulations and the need for complying with these standards regarding network encryption is also expected to drive the market growth
- Varying and fluctuation regulations associated with the different regions is also expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost in implementation and integration of network encryption is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Network Encryption Market
- By Transmission Type
- Optical Transmission
- Traditional Transmission
- Twisted Pair Cable
- Coaxial Cable
- Radiowaves & Microwaves
- By Component
- Advisory Services
- Integration & Implementation Services
- Training & Support Services
- Managed Services
- By Data Rate
- >10G & <40G
- >40G & <100G
- By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Vertical
- Telecom & IT
- Media & Entertainment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Cisco completed the acquisition of Duo Security, enabling the implementation of security over the cloud making the users verify their identities before enabling them access for the differing devices and applications.
- In October 2018, Atos SE announced the launch of new IP encryption solutions, Trustway IP Protect.
Competitive Analysis: Global Network Encryption Market
Global network encryption market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of network encryption market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Network Encryption Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the network encryption market are Cisco, Juniper Networks Inc., Gemalto NV, Nokia, Thales eSecurity, Atos SE, Ciena Corporation, ROHDE&SCHWARZ, ADVA Optical Networking, Colt Technology Services Group Limited, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, F5 Networks Inc., ECI TELECOM, Senetas, Viasat Inc., Raytheon Company, Quantum Corporation, Technical Communications Corporation, ARRIS International plc, atmedia GmbH, Securosys SA, PacketLight Networks, and Certes Networks Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Network Encryption Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved