Global Network-as-a-Service Market By Type (LAN as a Service, WAN as a Service), Component (Infrastructure Services, Technology Services), Application (Virtual Private Network, Wide Area Network, Cloud Based Services, Bandwidth On Demand, Integrated Network Security), Industry Vertical (Banking Financial Services and Insurance, Manufacturing and Automotive, Retail and ecommerce, Telecom and IT, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Education, Transportation and Logistics, Government and public Sector, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Network-as-a-Service Market
Global Network-as-a-Service Market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 34.4 % in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing uses of cloud based service, rising installation of new data center and business oriented software.
Market Definition: Global Network-as-a-Service Market
Network as a service (NaaS) is a business strategy for almost subscription-based enterprise-wide network services. It will be hard to configure and operate routers and protocols, WAN optimizers and various components, such as firewalls or software-defined WAN endpoints. These duties are addressed with NaaS by a third-party supplier so developed that it is provided to business clients.
- Maximum uses of cloud based services in medium and large organization is contributing to the growth of the market
- Installation of new data center is driving the growth of the market
- Increment of SDN with early Network infrastructure is boosting the growth of the market,
- Maximum uses of business oriented software use is propelling the growth of the market
- Lack of standardization as a service industry technology in the is hampering the growth of the market
- Poor equipment design and heavy assembly expenses are key factors restraining the network as a service market
- Data privacy and security concerns is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Network-as-a-Service Market
- LAN as a Service
- WiFi as a Service
- WAN as a Service
- Infrastructure Services
- Technology Services
- Virtual Private Network
- Wide Area Network
- Cloud Based Services
- Bandwidth On Demand
- Integrated Network Security
By Industry Vertical
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Retail and ecommerce
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and public Sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, ALE partnered up with BMW to become the official communication partner on the 30th day of the BMW International Open. It will be jointly responsible for the implementation of the full network and communication infrastructure for this event, which will take place from 20 to 24 June at the Golf Club Gut Lärchenhof, Cologne, Germany. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions can ensure the personalized knowledge of linked travelers through a complete local area network (LAN), wireless LAN and IP communication system (including DECT devices) for conference planners as well as global press. Seamless communication can also be obtained from the clubhouse, the government regions and the course stands.
- In August 2017, OneCloud Networks, an industry-recognized company, has chosen CloudGenix's suite of software-defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) products to expand its range of managed services. By working with CloudGenix, OneCloud is presently able to deliver end-to-end controlled WAN to its clients, allowing them a host of benefits and WAN shipping independence. It provides ease to seamlessly incorporate internet circuits within the distant workforce, while deploying cloud and software-as - a-service (SaaS) apps, improving strong WAN accessibility and reducing distant worker hardware and pricing.
Global Network-as-a-Service Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Network-as-a-Service Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.,
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global Network-as-a-Service Market are SYNNEX Corporation, GTT Communications, Inc., Oracle, Juniper Networks, Inc., VMware, Inc, Telstra Corporation Limited, DXC Technology Company, IBM Corporation, NEC Technologies India Private Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Meta Networks Ltd, Masergy., AT&T Intellectual Property, Cisco, Verizon Wireless., CenturyLink, ARYAKA NETWORKS, INC., Broadcom, Ciena Corporation and Cloudgenix among others.
Research Methodology: Global Network-as-a-Service Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved