Global Neurological Biomarkers Market By Product Type (Genomics Biomarker, Proteomics Biomarker, Imaging Biomarker, , Metabolomics Biomarker, Others), End- User (Clinical Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Research Organizations), Indication (Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Parkinson’s Disease, Schizophrenia, Huntington’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Depression, Multiple Sclerosis), Imaging Techniques (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Diffusion Tensor Imaging, Conventional Structural MRI, Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron Emission Tomography), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Neurological Biomarkers Market
Global neurological biomarkers market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 10.02% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising cases of neurological disorders and increasing technological advancement are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Neurological Biomarkers Market
Neurological biomarkers are regarded as criteria for assessing and calculating a symptom or method for obtaining a pharmacological response to a specific treatment. They are widely used for the identification of different diseases such as Parkinson disease, autism, depression and other. They have the ability to deal with these types of disability. Some of the common types of neurological biomarkers are imaging biomarker, proteomics biomarker, genomics biomarker and metabolomics biomarker.
- Increasing demand for non-invasive diagnostic techniques for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s will drive the market growth
- Growing demand for personalized medicine for neurological disorders also accelerates the market growth
- Rising focus to create cost- effective biomarker testing will also propel the growth
- Growing demand for genomics biomarker will also propel the market growth
- Strict government regulation will hamper the market growth
- Emerging legal issues with early diagnosis of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases also acts as a restricting factor for the growth of this market
- The absence of pre-analytical tests will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Neurological Biomarkers Market
By Product Type
- Genomics Biomarker
- Proteomics Biomarker
- Imaging Biomarker
- Metabolomics Biomarker
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies
- Research Organizations
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Parkinson’s Disease, Schizophrenia
- Huntington’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
By Imaging Techniques
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging, Conventional Structural MRI
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Quanterix Corporation announced the acquisition of UmanDiagnostics AB which will help the company to strengthen their assay development and supply abilities. The antibody and Elisa kits supplied by UmanDiagnostics can help the company to detect Nf-L which can be used to treat, predict and track a variety of conditions, including ALS, multiple sclerosis and other. This acquisition will help the company to develop new digital biomarkers to improve the field of neurological condition diagnostics science
- In November 2017, Quanterix Corporation announced the launch of their new SR-X Ultra-Sensitive Biomarker Detection System. SR-X platform has the ability to detect neurological biomarkers that were historically observable only in cerebrospinal fluid. The SR-X has the ability to improve treatment of brain injuries and diseases by identifying neurological biomarkers much sooner and allowing us to consider the long-term effects and pathology of diseases
Global neurological biomarkers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of neurological biomarkers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global neurological biomarkers market are Myriad RBM; Abbott; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc; Athena Diagnostics, Inc.; Quanterix; Immunarray Pvt. Ltd.; QIAGEN; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; BANYAN BIOMARKERS, INC; Merck KGaA,; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Janssen Global Services, LLC,; Charles River; Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.; Neurosteer; Quanterix; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Neurological Biomarkers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global neurological biomarkers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)