Global Neurostimulation Market By Product (Spinal Cord Stimulators, Deep Brain Stimulators, Sacral Nerve Stimulators, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, Gastric Electric Stimulators, Others), Application (Pain Management, Epilepsy, Essential Tremor, Urinary and Fecal Incontinence, Depression, Dystonia, Gastroparesis, Parkinson's Disease, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Neurostimulation Market
Global neurostimulation market is registering a healthy CAGR of 12.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising demand for safer and cost-effective treatment options and the increasing prevalence of diseases that are treated with neurostimulation therapy is the major growth factor
Market Definition: Global Neurostimulation Market
The electromagnetic approach to neuromodulation is neurostimulation. Neurostimulation is the purposeful modulation of the nervous system's activity using invasive or invasive means. The demands for cost-effective and safer treatments are high and the increasing prevalence of diseases that are treated with neurostimulation therapy is the major growth factor of this market.
- Surging demands of cost-effective and safer treatment options are driving the market growth
- Rising prevalence of diseases which are treated with neurostimulation therapy is the major growth factor
- FDA allowance for clinical trials in this area is helping the growth of the market
- R&D is revealing more potential uses of the treatment is driving the market growth
- Non-measurable outcomes hinders the market growth
- Inefficient skilled personnel will act as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Neurostimulation Market
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Deep Brain Stimulators
- Sacral Nerve Stimulators
- Vagus Nerve Stimulators
- Gastric Electric Stimulators
- Pain Management
- Essential Tremor
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Parkinson's Disease
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, DW Healthcare Partners has announced the acquisition of Cefaly, a neurostimulation medical device to treat migraine headaches is developed by Liège, Belgium-based Cefaly. This device is non-invasive and can be self-administered to deliver electrical impulses to the trigeminal nerve. This acquisition will bring more technological advancement
- In July 2019, Inspire Medical Systems is now approved for hypoglossal nerve neurostimulation device by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to be medically essential to treat moderate to serious OSA when certain requirements are met. This allowance will help in company’s expansion
Global neurostimulation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of neurostimulation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global neurostimulation market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Nevro Corp., Neuronetics, LABORIE, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., NeuroPace, Inc., NeuroSigma, Inc., NDI, IntraPace, Inc., BioControl Medical, Synapse Biomedical Inc., Biegler GmbH, Stimwave LLC, Modulus, Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Neurostimulation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global neurostimulation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)