Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market, By Therapeutics (Solid tumours, Blood cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Techniques (Clinical Chemistry, Immunochemistry/Immunoassay, Molecular Diagnostics, Other Clinical Instruments. Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market
The Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 195.2135 billion by 2025, from USD 114.4691 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.90% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market
The market is characterized by the presence of key players that have platforms for characterization of the genetic material extracted from exosomes. On the basis of these platforms, a number of liquid biopsy kits and systems have been developed for diagnosis, prognosis, and patient and recurrence monitoring in different type of cancer indications. In near future these kits will drive the growth of non-invasive cancer diagnostic market.
In 2018, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S.Cancer mortality higher in men (196.8 per 100,000) than women (139.6 per 100, 00).
In 2017, 15,270 children and adolescents aged between0 to 19 were diagnosed and 1,790 died from the cancer.
In 2012, 57% new cases occurred in Central America and parts of Africa and Asia.The number of new cases of cancer is expected to rise to 23.6 million by 2030.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Incidence of cancer due aging.
- Increasing awareness about early cancer diagnosis.
- Advancements in cancer detection techniques.
- High cost of treatment is a major restraint limiting this industry.
Market Segmentation: Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market
The global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market is segmented based on therapeutics, techniques geographical segments.
Based on the therapeutics global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market is segmented into solid tumours, blood cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, others.
On the basis of techniques the global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market is classified into clinical chemistry, immunochemistry/immunoassay, Molecular Diagnostics, Other Clinical Instruments.
Based on geography the global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2015 AstraZeneca (U.K.) and QIAGEN (Germany) has been in partnership for -develop liquid biopsy companion diagnostic products.
- This market sales generated by liquid biopsy tests which growth rate predicted 19% between 2017 to 2019.The current market driven by tests that provide patient monitoring 63% share. The share of early diagnosis is increase from 20% in 2017 to 40% by 2030.
Competitive Analysis: Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market
The global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Tokai Pharmaceuticals and Qiagen have joined their hands for partnership for the development of liquid biopsy companion diagnostic products.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market
Some of the major players operating in the global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market are Gen-Probe Inc.,Digene Corporation, Quest Diagnostics Inc., Cancer Genetics Inc., BIOVIEW Inc., AVIVA Biosciences Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), A&G Pharmaceutical, Affymetrix Inc, Precision Therapeutics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthineers, Affymetrix, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Myriad Genetics, QIAGEN, Roche, DiaDx, EONE-DIAGNOSTICS Genome Center, Exosome Sciences, iCellate Medical, Inivata, IVDiagnostics, LCM Genect, Celsee Diagnostics
Research Methodology: Global Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global non-invasive cancer diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All non-invasive cancer diagnostic covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)