Global Nuclear Imaging Devices Market By Product (Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Hybrid Pet, Planar Scintigraphy), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Other Applications), End User (Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic & Research Centers, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
Global nuclear imaging devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.55% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the shift from separate service to variant modality and increased focus on personalized medicine.
Market Definition: Global Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
Nuclear imaging devices are the medical imaging instruments that use radioactive materials to diagnose the seriousness of illnesses such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological illnesses and other defects inside the brain. These non-invasive instruments provide operational data at molecular and cellular stage that allows physicians to diagnose and assess medical conditions.
- Shift from separate service to variant modality is driving the growth of the market
- Raised focus on personalized medicine is propelling the growth of the market
- Investors through public-private partnerships to reinvigorate diagnostic imaging is boosting the growth of the market
- Enhanced occurrence and incidence of cancer and heart disease is contributing to the growth of the market
- The shorter half-life for radiopharmaceuticals is hampering the growth of the market
- Worldwide flaw of Tc-99 m is hindering the growth of the market
- High price of nuclear imagery devices is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
- Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Hybrid SPECT Systems
- Standalone SPECT Systems
- Hybrid Pet
- Planar Scintigraphy
- Other Applications
By End User
- Imaging Centers
- Academic & Research Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, The Government of New South Wales (NSW) revealed that it would spend AU$12.5 million to help expand the Innovation Precinct at the Lucas Heights University of the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO). These expansion proposals included a turning-edge cluster of nuclear medicine; atomic medicine is largely concerned with the use of radioactive materials in the studies, diagnosis, and therapy of illnesses. The primary goal of the financing is to promote the inclusion of nuclear methods with other therapy methods for more tailored procedures.
- In April 2019, Mount Sinai Health System has initiated a clinical trial of the latest diagnostic tool to identify head and neck cancer throughout operation called Otis Wide-Field OCT. This product is an extraordinarily high-resolution imaging system which can be used to visualize tumor samples in real-time, during the surgeries for allowing the surgeons to remove all the cancerous tissue after a single process, instead of expecting that conventional diagnosis results will happen afterward, often contributing to additional procedures.
Global nuclear imaging devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nuclear imaging devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global nuclear imaging devices market are Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Digirad Corporation., Neusoft Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, SurgicEye GmbH, Mediso Ltd., CMR Naviscan., DDD-Diagnostic A/S, Absolute Imaging Solutions., Bartec Technologies Ltd., BCL X-Ray Canada Inc., Southwestern Imaging Systems and Services, CAPINTEC, INC., LANDAUER, Ashby Gorman Baker Ltd, Lucerno Dynamics, LLC., BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG, Incom, Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nuclear imaging devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)