Global Nut Ingredients Market By Type (Peanut, Almond, Walnut, Cashew, Pistachio, Pecan, Hazelnut, Others), Form (Roasted, Paste, Granular), Application (Snacks & Bar, Chocolate & Confectionery, Meals & Meal Centers, Bakery Products, Desserts & Ice Cream, Dairy, Breakfast Cereals, Beverages, Spreads, Sauces & Seasonings, Others), End User (Industrial, Commercial), Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026Nut ingredients are extremely versatile for the formulation of the product as they offer taste and health benefits, making them the preferred choice of food manufacturers as well as consumers. Food and beverage manufacturers are inventing new product introductions with nuts such as cashews, almonds, and walnuts. The food types in which nut ingredients are used are snacks & bars, dairy products, desserts, confectioneries, cereals, bakery products and beverages.
Global nut ingredients market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Nut Ingredients Market
Global nut ingredients market is segmented into four notable segments such as type, form, application, end user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into peanut, walnut, almond, cashew, hazelnut, pistachio, pecan, others.
- In January 2019, Barry Callebaut (Switzerland) acquired Inforum in Russia. This acquisition, in line with Barry Callebaut, is a smart growth strategy and this will transform Barry Callebaut’s presence in the high-growth Russian market.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into granular, paste, roasted.
- In January 2019, Blue Diamond (U.S.) introduced two almond breezes namely Almond milk Creamer and Almond milk Blended with real bananas. This launch helps the company in enlargement of their almond milk product portfolio.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into snacks & bar, chocolate & confectionery, bakery products, spreads, sauces & seasonings, desserts & ice cream, meals & meal centers, breakfast cereals, dairy, beverages, others.
- In March 2018, Blue Diamond (U.S.) has launched Crafted Gourmet Almonds which is produced for any entertaining occasion. The launch of the new product will help in expansion of Blue Diamond’s almond product portfolio.
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into industrial, commercial.
- In September 2016, Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.) Company’s subsidiary Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts has expanded peanut processing capacity in Dawson, Georgia, due to which shipping increased volumes of products to customers across the U.S.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nut Ingredients Market
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Olam International, Barry Callebaut, Blue Diamond Growers, Mariani Nut Company, Kanegrade Ltd., Bergin Friut and Nut Company, LBNUTS AG, Fruisec, Royal Nut Company. , H.B.S. Foods Ltd., Terri Lynn and many others.
- In March 2018, Blue Diamond Almonds Global Ingredients Division has launched best quality almond oil for the food ingredients market. The clean and mild flavor of Blue Diamond Almond Oil can be used across multiple applications and food categories. This product launch will help in expansion of the market.
- In January 2017, In ISM trade fair in Cologne La Morella Nuts (Spain) has launched a new variety of freshly deshelled organic Mediterranean nuts. La Morella Nuts (Spain), is a subsidiary of Barry Callebaut Group (Switzerland), is a leading nut specialist which will enlarge high quality nuts product portfolio with a new range which comprises of freshly deshelled, organic Mediterranean nuts.
Research Methodology: Global Nut Ingredients Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.