Global Nutrigenomics Market By Product (Reagents & Kits, Services), Technique (Saliva, Buccal Swab, Blood, Others), Application (Obesity, CVD, Diabetes, Anti-Aging, Cancer Research), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Global nutrigenomics market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 28.27 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising rate of obesity and associated diseases with the same group of population.
Market Definition: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Nutrigenomics is a field of life-science which involves testing the DNA and gene samples of individuals so that they can be provided with specially required nutrients, diet and healthcare services. This involves organizing the data based on different needs of genes tested on, and providing patients with specialized nutritional needs according to their metabolism.
- Focus on advancements in the market resulting in technological advancements of proteomics, metabolomics, computation biology, genomics and bioinformatics; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing levels of research & developments to prevent cases of cancer globally acts as a market driver
- Growing concerns regarding the health of individuals resulting in need for personalized nutrition intake will also boost the market growth
- Growth in the application areas of the technology uplifts the growth of this market
- Requirement of large capital and resources for the implementation of this method; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Requirement of skilled professionals and physicians to utilize this technology and their results will hamper the market growth
- Concerns regarding ethical nature of this technology also acts as a restricting factor in the growth of this market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Nutrigenomics Market
- Reagents & Kits
- Buccal Swab
- Cardiovascular Disorders (CVD)
- Cancer Research
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Prenetics Limited announced that they had acquired DNAFit for approximately USD 10 million. This acquisition is a strategic step for the company as they look to provide consumer-based genomic servicing and testing capabilities, as they will look to provide consumers with specially designed diets, nutrition and fitness plans
- In April 2017, Genomix Nutrition announced that they had acquired Advanced Genomic’s nutrigenomic lab situated in San Antonio, Texas, United States. This acquisition will enable Genomix to provide in-house testing in a more efficient way. With the growing base of consumers and end-users, the need for better testing service is required which will be accomplished with this acquisition
Global nutrigenomics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutrigenomics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global nutrigenomics market are Koninklijke DSM N.V.; BASF SE; Unilever; Genova Diagnostics; Nutrigenomix; Metagenics, Inc.; Cell-Logic; GX Sciences, Inc.; CURA INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE; Xcode Life; The Gene Box; Orig3n; Geneus Health, LLC; NutriProCan; Seven Oaks General Hospital,part of Winnipeg Regional Health Authority and Prenetics Limited, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nutrigenomics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)