Global Oil Absorbent Pads Market By Material Type (PP, PE, Paper, Fiber, Others), End-User (Food & Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Medical, Chemical, Automotive, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Oil Absorbent Pads Market
Global oil absorbent pads market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the improvement of cleanliness and safety in various industries with its usage.
Market Definition: Global Oil Absorbent Pads Market
Oil absorbent pads are pads or rolls utilized in various end-use applications due to their characteristics of preventing leakage, spills and reducing the requirement of maintenance. They are highly appropriate for clean-up applications due to their ability of repelling water-based fluids and soaking or absorbing oil-based fluids. These features are enhancing their adoption from a variety of end-use industries such as medical, oil & gas, food & agriculture, chemicals among others.
- Various features of these products such as durability, reusability, sturdiness and ease of use are enhancing the adoption rate from various industry verticals
- These pads ensure that the contents inside the package are safe from harmful fluids or liquids ensuring their safety and efficacy; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Quick absorbability of these products is expected to drive the market growth
- Fluctuating nature of raw material prices is expected to significantly impact the market growth
- Concerns regarding the environmental impact of plastic-based products is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Emergence of various local players and new entrants in the market is restricting the profit margins which is expected will also restrict the market growth in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Oil Absorbent Pads Market
By Material Type
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Food & Agriculture
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Log 9 Materials announced the launch of “Oil Sorbent Pads LSP 20” produced to help in clean-up of oil leaks, spills or other industrial fluids such as oil, petrol and chemicals/hydrocarbon-based fluids. The pad has the capability of absorbing up to eighty-six times its weight having been certified and tested across various different standards
- In March 2018, WellGro United announced the availability of biodegradable nonwoven composite oil absorbent mats designed for reducing the impact of oil spill accidents or marine pollution. The product is designed for reuse and various research activities have been carried out for the effectiveness of the product resulting in high volume of reusability
Global oil absorbent pads market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oil absorbent pads market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global oil absorbent pads market are Log 9 Materials; 3M; SPILL 911; WellGro United; Brady Worldwide, Inc.; Oil-Dri Corporation of America; Trico Corporation; Azapak; ESP Sorbents; Fentex Limited; www.AbsorbentsOnline.com; New Pig Corporation; Supremex Equipments; Impact Absorbents; Elastec; W.W. Grainger, Inc.; Spill Control Centre; Uline; Matthews Australasia Pty Limited; Enviroguard Solutions LLP; The Cary Company among others.
Research Methodology: Global Oil Absorbent Pads Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of oil absorbent pads
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis