Global Oil field Communications Market By Solution (M2M Communication, Asset Performance Communication, Unified Communication, VoIP Solutions, Video Conferencing, Pipeline Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Fleet Management Communication, Oilfield to Control Center Data Communication, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Others), Communication Network Technology (Cellular Communication Network, VSAT Communication Network, Fiber Optic-Based Communication Network, Microwave Communication Network, Tetra Network), Field Site (Onshore Communications, Offshore Communications), Service (Professional Services, Managed Services), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Oilfield Communications Market
Global oilfield communications market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.60% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to rising vulnerabilities to cybersecurity threats and integration of departments in the oil and gas industry.
Market Definition: Global Oilfield Communications Market
Communication on oilfield includes all communication techniques that are used in oilfields. These communication systems support oil and gas businesses that require sophisticated technology for automation, tracking and reporting. Communications from oilfield need a reliable and effective wireless network that can operate over lengthy distances and under rough weather. Oilfield communication systems and techniques provide lightning broadband speeds, supporting various apps that eventually enhance the cost-effective operating effectiveness and security of oilfield activities.
- Development and adoption of effective communication technologies, is driving the growth of the market
- Challenging geographical areas will surge the use of digital communication for oilfield recovery and productivity
- Increasing demand of cloud-based services, oil companies are enforced to use these services
- Rising vulnerabilities to cybersecurity threats for oil and gas industry, fosters the market growth
- Perceived risk of inadequate data security, asset security, monitoring, and maintenance, hampers he growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory norms, hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Oilfield Communications Market
- M2M Communication
- Asset Performance Communications
- Unified Communications
- VoIP Solutions
- Video Conferencing
- Pipeline Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Fleet Management Communication
- Oilfield to Control Center Data Communication
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
By Communication Network Technology
- Cellular Communication Network
- VSAT Communication Network
- Fiber Optic-Based Communication Network
- Microwave Communication Network
- Tetra Network
By Field Site
- Onshore Communications
- Offshore Communications
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Keane and C&J Energy Services have entered into a merger agreement and the merged company will provide the oilfield services. This merger had enabled the companies to expand their business as well as gained flexibility to invest in the growth and technology. It will position the company as a market leader.
- In August 2018, Global Marine confirmed that two fiber optic cable facilities have been successfully installed, bringing essential fast-speed connectivity to two UK North Sea and two Norwegian oil & gas fields. This installation will help and enhance the oilfield communications.
Global oilfield communications market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oil field communications market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global oilfield communications market are Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Siemens, Inmarsat plc., Tait Communications, Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC, ALE International, ALE USA Inc., Ceragon, RAD, RigNet, Hughes Network Systems LLC., Airspan, Commtel Networks, ITC Global, Halliburton, Harris Corporation, ERF Wireless, Inc., Redline Communications among others.
Research Methodology: Global Oilfield Communications Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved