Global Operational Room Management Market, By Component (Software, Services), By Solution (Data Management & Communication Solutions, Anesthesia Information Management Solutions, Others), By Delivery Mode (On-Premise, Web-Based, Cloud Based), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Operational Room Management Market
The Global Operational Room Management Market is expected to reach USD 2.04 Billion by 2025 from USD 4.70 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025
Market Definition: Global Operational Room Management Market
Operating management provides the maximum operational efficiency and facility management in the operating room suite. The main purpose of operating room management is ensuring the patient safety and high quality of care, enhancing patient’s satisfaction, decreasing the patient delay in the hospitals, enhancing the efficiency of operating room utilization, staff and materials to reduce the expense. The main aim of operating room management is to provide the better environment for interaction between surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, technicians, hospital managers and patients. Operation room management is common responsibility that consists of surgical suite to optimize patient outcome and surgeon access and minimize patient delay while maximizing resource efficiency (personnel, equipment, and time) and maintaining an effective workplace for all personnel (surgical, nursing, and anesthesiology). In November 2013, Merivaara launched a new version of integrated operating room system, OpenOR. This enabled high quality video transmission with zero latency. Helsinki University Central Hospital (HUCH) is the first institute to license this new system from Merivaara. Merivaara Q-Flow surgical light improves the working environment in operating rooms as well as offers a new way to reduce the risk of infections. The light gives superb color rendering, particularly in red and skin shades, which make the product perfect for a variety of surgeries such as internal or plastic surgery.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of supply management software
- Increase in geriatric populace, and occurrence of chronic disease
- Increase in the redevelopment projects and funding to improve infrastructure
- High installation and maintenance cost of equipment
- Lack of awareness
- Technical constraints include concerns of information security
Market Segmentation: Global Operational Room Management Market
- The operational room management system market is segmented into component, solution, delivery mode, end users and geography.
- Based on component, the operational room management system market is segmented into software and services.
- Based on solution, the operational room management system market is segmented into data management & communication solutions, anesthesia information management solutions, operating room supply management solutions, scheduling solutions, performance management solutions and others.
- Based on delivery mode, the operational room management system market is segmented into on-premise solutions, web-based solutions and cloud based solutions.
- Based on the end-user, the operational room management system market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical units and others.
- Based on geography the operational room management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Operational Room Management Market
The global operational room management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of operational room management system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Operational Room Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the operational room management market consist of Becton, Dickinson and Company, Omnicell, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Getinge AB, Richard Wolf GmbH, Cerner Corp., Steris PLC, Nexus AG, General Electric Company, Optum Inc, McKesson Corp, COMEG Medical Technologies, Orpheus Medical, DxC Technology, EIZO, Brainlab, Picis Clinical Solutions, MEDITECH, Stryker Corporation, HCA Healthcare, TECSYS Inc, HCA Healthcare, Owens & Minor Medical, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Operational Room Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others