Global Ophthalmic Perimeters Market By Product (Static, Kinetic, Combination), Function (Single Function, Multifunction), End-Use (Hospital, Ophthalmic Clinic, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ophthalmic Perimeters Market
Global ophthalmic perimeters market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 354 million by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various government-related initiatives and programs regarding the availability of ophthalmic diseases and treatment technology.
Market Definition: Global Ophthalmic Perimeters Market
Ophthalmic perimeters are ophthalmology associated medical devices utilized for the detection and measurement of visual field in humans. This visual field is defined as the area around which stimuli presents the sensation of visualization or visual sight. These devices are utilized in the visual field test which can help in the detection of any visual disorders in humans, by testing the sensitivity of light especially in the extreme peripheries and blind spots.
- High prevalence of ophthalmic disorders is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Greater innovations and advancements in the market resulting in various product launches will also enhance the market growth
- Growing levels of geriatric population, with this category associated with high levels of ophthalmic disorders is expected to fuel the growth of this market
- Higher costs associated with these devices is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of skilled professionals and ophthalmologists for the proper operations and utilization of these devices is expected to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Ophthalmic Perimeters Market
- Single Function
- Ophthalmic Clinic
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Atlantic Street Capital announced that they had established “Advancing Eyecare Holdings” with the combination of their company portfolio of Lombart Instruments and Marco Ophthalmic Inc. The combined technological offerings and solutions will help in providing highly efficient and effective ophthalmic products
- In October 2018, Konan Medical USA, Inc. announced the launch of “objectiveFIELD” at the “American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting” held in Chicago, United States from October 26-30, 2018. The device has been US FDA cleared for its effectiveness in assessment of visual field in humans in a non-contact application
Global ophthalmic perimeters market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ophthalmic perimeters market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ophthalmic perimeters market are HAAG-STREIT GROUP; Carl Zeiss AG; NIDEK CO., LTD.; Heidelberg Engineering GmbH; OPTOPOL Technology Sp. z o.o.; TAKAGI SEIKO CO.,LTD.; Kowa Company, Ltd.; Metrovision; Konan Medical USA, Inc.; CENTERVUE S.P.A.; Elektron Technology plc.; MEDA Co., Ltd.; Medmont International Pty Ltd.; OCULUS, Inc. and US Ophthalmic among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ophthalmic Perimeters Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ophthalmic perimeters market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)