Global Ophthalmoplegia Market By Types (External Ophthalmoplegia, Internuclear Opthalmoplegia), Treatments (Surgery, Drug Treatment, Others), End Users (Hospital & Clinics, Ambulatory Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ophthalmoplegia Market
Global ophthalmoplegia market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging incidence of diabetes & other neurological diseases, and rising government initiatives for R&D.
Market Definition: Global Ophthalmoplegia Market
Ophthalmoplegia, also known as extra ocular muscle palsy. It is a paralysis of the additional muscles of the eye that controls eye motions. Nerve fibers that control both eyes in horizontal actions from side-to-side are broken in this circumstance. There are a number of machines and treatments on the market that can heal or enhance the patient's eyesight.
- Surging incidence of diabetes & other neurological diseases, have fueled the market growth
- Rising government initiatives for R&D, fosters the growth of the market
- Rising aging population, is helping the market to grow
- Changing lifestyle globally, is the major driver for the growth of the market
- Expensive treatments, may hinder the growth of the market
- Availability of cheap substitutes, may slow the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Ophthalmoplegia Market
- External Ophthalmoplegia
- Superior Recti
- Inferior Recti
- Medial Recti
- Lateral Recti,
- Inferior Oblique
- Superior Oblique Muscles.
- Internuclear Opthalmoplegia
- Strabismus Surgery
- Drug Treatment
By End Users
- Hospital & Clinics
- Ambulatory Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Apollo Hospitals adopts Abbott's high sensitive Troponin-I blood test technology. They are working as a team to frame India’s first cardiac registry. The statistics of patients will be collected from Apollo hospitals and also troponin levels checked by Abbott’s High Sensitive Troponin-I blood test. This collaboration will be focusing on to enable patients and physicians to handle cardiac results.
Global ophthalmoplegia market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ophthalmoplegia market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global ophthalmoplegia market are Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, ALLERGAN, Bausch Health, Medline Industries, Inc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Amritt, Inc., TOPCON CORPORATION, NIDEK CO., LTD., Novartis AG, HOYA Corporation, Abbott, Essilor, Journal of Clinical Ophthalmology and Research, Carl Zeiss AG, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ophthalmoplegia Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ophthalmoplegia market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)