Global Oral Cancer Treatment Market By Type (Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Oral Verrucous Carcinoma, Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma, Oral Cavity Lymphomas), Therapy Type (Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Biological Therapy), Treatment (Medication, Surgery), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable and Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Oral Cancer Treatment Market
Global oral cancer treatment market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in demand of targeted mode of therapies and high unmet need of treatment are the key factors for growth of this market
Market Definition: Global Oral Cancer Treatment Market
Oral cancer is also known as mouth cancer is malignant tumor that develops in the tissues of the mouth or throat. It is belong to the heterogeneous group of cancers called head and neck cancers. It is most develop in the squamous cells that found in the mouth, tongue, and lips. The early sign and symptoms starts with white patch, ulcers that grows continually.
According to the Globocan 2018, an estimated annual incidence of oral cancer in India is 119,992. It is recognized that India has one third of oral cancer cases in the world. Presence of refined healthcare infrastructure and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth
- Growing annual incidence of oral cancer worldwide is propelling the growth of this market
- Chronic consumption of Tobacco products including cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco and among others is boosting the market growth
- Human papillomavirus infection may increase the risk of developing oral cancer can act as drivers for the growth of this market
- Huge financial support to the researchers for developing novel intervention is boosting the market growth
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Oral Cancer Treatment Market
- Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Oral Verrucous Carcinoma
- Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Oral Cavity Lymphomas
By Therapy Type
- Radiation Therapy
- Biological Therapy
- Bleomycin Sulfate
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Merck & Co., Inc. received FDA expanded label approval of Keytruda (pembrolizumab), an anti PD-1 antibody for the treatment of recurrent or metastatic head and neck region (in the nasal cavity, sinuses, lips, mouth, salivary glands, throat, or larynx [voice box]). It is given after the administration of platinum containing chemotherapy. The approval of Keytruda expanded the clinical indication and improves the lives of millions of patients suffering from oral cavity cancer.
Global oral cancer treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global oral cancer treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global oral cancer treatment market are Pfizer Inc, Astellas Pharma Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company, Mylan N.V., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, AstraZeneca, Merck & Co., Inc, Novartis AG, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, VBShilpa, Teikoku Pharma USA, Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, Cipla Inc and others
Research Methodology: Global Oral Cancer Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oral cancer treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players